Thread: New modem/router from ISP

hifreq Guest

Default New modem/router from ISP

Need help with new router???? I converted per the ISP to fiber which is a lot faster. The problem is they provide a new mode,/wireless router. Usin NOI on laptop to comnnect Nfusion HD. Now I can not connect???
    ISP says they can not reconfigure router. But are willing to do a pass through setup which basically disables the router.
    The I can use my own router in bridged mode. I had this set up working with DSL but now I can not get that to work?????? Do not know what to set the router protocol to????? I have a wrt54gs Linksys.
    I need some help. ISP does not want to cooperate. I am ready to go back to a DSL set up if I can't get this to work. Looking for input?????

Thanks

hifreq Guest

I have the solution now. Took a bit but I have everything working as it should.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hifreq For This Useful Post:

JCO

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 198x in 99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hifreq View Post
    I have the solution now. Took a bit but I have everything working as it should.
    And that would be what ????????????????????..it might help others out in the same position
    Run Hard Fly Straight Duch, You Are In My Thoughts And Prayers Forever , RIP MY Friend