Thread: Board List in Wiz Program

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 4 Posts

Default Board List in Wiz Program

Does anyone know how to change board list address in wiz program. When I run program, both receivers are running on same board number. I'm guess board number is "mac address"? Question, when it says board number is it saying the number on a specific board/chip?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

As far as I can remember going back to when the iHub's first came out for the sv I have never seen anyone change the board list...I had one change to D0 all the way across after I recovered it from the single yellow light syndrome...I got a screen shot of it around here somewhere...if I can find it I will post. I do know the board list changes on the wiz110sr when going from 4.31 to 4.12:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (53.4 KB, N/A views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.JPG (53.1 KB, N/A views)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abouttosnap For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523x in 764 Posts

A while back this question was asked and I pointed out that in the pdf info for the serial comms with the board there seemed to be the possibility that one could just send a serial command to the board to set the mac--it is not a documented feature but the factory has to be able to do it, so I would think you could do it too. You might want to track down that thread and the factory PDF for the board and start playing around.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jvvh5897 For This Useful Post: