Thread: 82 sat, nfusion hd with psk module

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Default 82 sat, nfusion hd with psk module

i have an nfusion hd with 8psk module installed trying to get 82 sat working.

i cannot get any signal over 42 when this sat is selected no matter what switch setting i use.

all other sats are working fine, 91 110 119.

please help. im gonna try a factory restore but is there a file im missing

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,666x in 3,246 Posts
    Items PhoneHeartVintage truck
Gift received at 12-23-2012, 09:06 AM from ICEMAN
Message: thank you budTVCoffee makerPinkfloydthe travel gnomeTractor

Does it work on 110 TP 12399R??

There are a few HD channels on that one, (HBO East) if it works there then we need more info on your setup, things like how many dishes, what type of LNB's on those dishes and what type/brand of switch are you using.

Stuff like that will help us greatly, otherwise we would all be guessing.
    ♫♫♫ I’m a lumberjack and I’m OK ♫♫♫ I drink all night and sleep all day. ♫♫♫

Coming soon to a crop circle near you.....

There is a 66 and third % chance that I'm on the right planet...

"I'm happier then a Jackalope in a balloon factory"

"First rule of testing satellites"
    "If its working fine now, then don't mess with it"

"Second rule of testing satellites"
    "If you did mess with it, and now it doesn't work, can you blame someone else?"

"Third rule of testing satellites"
    "If you did mess with it, and it doesn't work now, and you can't blame someone else"
    "Can you HIDE it"?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

ok so i have 2 seperate sat dishes, one for 110, 119, and one for 82 and 91, i had the new style 2-in1 bell lnb but i assumed that wouldn't work so i switched to the previous style single dual LNB. i have 4 sats running into 1 diseqc switch then from that to my reciever, before i was unable to pick up the 82 sat cause i think i needed to update my sat finder. got signal now but im wondering is its due to the fact i need a special sw21 switch and no idea how to set it up.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8x in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brodie_stewart View Post
    ok so i have 2 seperate sat dishes, one for 110, 119, and one for 82 and 91, i had the new style 2-in1 bell lnb but i assumed that wouldn't work so i switched to the previous style single dual LNB. i have 4 sats running into 1 diseqc switch then from that to my reciever, before i was unable to pick up the 82 sat cause i think i needed to update my sat finder. got signal now but im wondering is its due to the fact i need a special sw21 switch and no idea how to set it up.
    No use for any sw21 switch, just the diseque locked onto sat.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8x in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brodie_stewart View Post
    Try bypassing diseque switch and connect 82W LNB directly to receiver. If it locks on then you know you have a bad port on diseque switch. Also make sure the cable and connections are all good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ivanme For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,666x in 3,246 Posts
    Items PhoneHeartVintage truck
Gift received at 12-23-2012, 09:06 AM from ICEMAN
Message: thank you budTVCoffee makerPinkfloydthe travel gnomeTractor

The "old style LNB's" were they legacy LNB's??

And what type LNB's are on the 110/119 dish??

You may be trying to mix different type of LNB's some times that does not work too good with some receivers.

If all the LNB's are the same you will have less switching problems, also the two dishes and switch should be properly grounded to one ground point.
    ♫♫♫ I’m a lumberjack and I’m OK ♫♫♫ I drink all night and sleep all day. ♫♫♫

Coming soon to a crop circle near you.....

There is a 66 and third % chance that I'm on the right planet...

"I'm happier then a Jackalope in a balloon factory"

"First rule of testing satellites"
    "If its working fine now, then don't mess with it"

"Second rule of testing satellites"
    "If you did mess with it, and now it doesn't work, can you blame someone else?"

"Third rule of testing satellites"
    "If you did mess with it, and it doesn't work now, and you can't blame someone else"
    "Can you HIDE it"?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

i have elimated the issue of the switch, LNB's and everything. i have all the same LNBs just 2 seperate dishes, and ive hooked it up directly to reciever and bypassed switch and still nothing. ive even ran a cable directly from dish to reciever. all my other sats work fine. its just the 82 sat. everything is hooked up the same as all the others and they work fine.

its somthing with my reciever im guessing. it only acts like that when i try to program that one sat. i just figured i had to do somthing different than the rest due to HD possibly. ive tried many times to get this going and no luck so maybe its my reciever program file or somthing i have loaded wrong. 82 is the only one that doesn't work even when i use a different cable that say 91 was running on just for testing.

dunno what else to try i was hoping i was misssing some hardware or somthing.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 31x in 19 Posts

Some one can show me a pic of how to plug NFusion HD with 8psk module at the back of the receiver. thks! I want to use it for free air to. But i'm not sure hot to plug it.
    Always a live...VS Ultra,VS Pro!,VS 9000HD.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 762x in 223 Posts
    Items Rep
Gift received at 01-05-2020, 02:59 AM from Bluegrass
Message: Just because....DeeTelescopeTVVintage carHookahCamaro

You have to take the cover of the receiver. Looking front to back, it plugs into the right side.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to teamwork000 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 275x in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T95KPRO View Post
    Some one can show me a pic of how to plug NFusion HD with 8psk module at the back of the receiver. thks! I want to use it for free air to. But i'm not sure hot to plug it.
    HTML Code:
    https://av-sw.en.alibaba.com/product/1568920475-209598766/Nfusion_HD_8psk.html
    Go to the site above and hover your cursor over the image to zoom up close and it shows how to connect the module at the back of the receiver. It is best to start your own thread when asking questions.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mavrick For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 31x in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    HTML Code:
    https://av-sw.en.alibaba.com/product/1568920475-209598766/Nfusion_HD_8psk.html
    Go to the site above and hover your cursor over the image to zoom up close and it shows how to connect the module at the back of the receiver. It is best to start your own thread when asking questions.
    Thanks to repply Mavrick...Here is a pic from my NfusionHD. I was ok when i'm plus the wire.

Nfusion HD 8PSK C.jpg
    Last edited by T95KPRO; 05-09-2018 at 11:29 PM.
    Always a live...VS Ultra,VS Pro!,VS 9000HD.