Thread: Bricked wiz110sr

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Default Bricked wiz110sr

Has anybody else bricked a wiz110? i managed to do it trying to get it setup. I have tried all the fixes for the ihub and no luck. I guess I can just toss it and get a new one.
    One thing that I will add is that I am using a SV premier with SVLAN in another room. Could that be messing up the wiznet loader?
    Last edited by Madfoxx; 06-10-2014 at 06:25 PM.
    Testing since 2005
    SV 360 elite and premier

runamok is offline Visiting Dignitary/NFL WEEK 16 & 18 CHAMP
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,478x in 4,178 Posts
    Items beerWhiskeyA BeerSprint carFootballYing & yangTreeDoll

Even if it is bricked there maybe life for it yet.How did you try first time program?Through router or straight from pc lan port?You should always turn off any other sv running while setting up another hub.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to runamok For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

I think that's how I bricked it, I tried a way to unbrick it that was for the ihub that I found on another site. The first time I tried to load it was through the router, I had the 4.12 file on it and thought it should work but it didn't. I don't have a 232 port on my laptop, so I have to use the router.
    Testing since 2005
    SV 360 elite and premier

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 102x in 57 Posts

try tftp with that you can unbrick the xfta. bin there done that. here is a c/p of how to do with files. if mods like make it a sticky

Unbrick X FTA ROUTER the easy way
    c/p from tico12

Unbrick X-FTA ROUTER the easy way

Because i have problems setup this dongle i come to share a easy way to flash and get working this router.
    After re-flash several times because the router for any reason go bricked or semi-bricked now is normal on XFTA-Routers and you only need to download 2 files,firmware and tftp utility. i come soon put images for all,firmware included is the latest xfta file,

Steps:

Download 2 files and put on C:\
    open the tftp utility on C:\ and open the firmware file (xfta-o8.09.2-g1.2.3-wf0.23mex-hgdvb.trx) with the utility
    connect the xfta lan cable via lan1 and connect to pc
    now configure on pc static ip 192.168.1.32 subnesmask 255.255.255.0
    connect the xfta power cable,wait 3-4 seconds and click upgrade on tftp utility,wait 20 minutes before says upgrade complete and you can get your xfta working

NOTE: On tftp Utility put on server 192.168.1.1 on password=password or your own password
    Attached Files Attached Files

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

When you say bricked does anything show in the wizloader when you do a search? If the wizloader can find it there is a good possibility you can bring it back...if you do a search and nothing comes up in the loader or you lose one or both lights on the wiz110sr or iHub then it is pretty much a done deal. Here is a link to most if not all the files, manuals and or documentation for the wiz110sr...maybe with a little luck and effort you can bring it back:

Code:
    http://www.wiznet.co.kr/Sub_Modules/en/product/Product_Detail.asp?cate1=&cate2=&cate3=&pid=1040