Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sv 360 elit donggle?

runamok is offline Visiting Dignitary/NFL WEEK 16 & 18 CHAMP
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,478x in 4,178 Posts
    Items beerWhiskeyA BeerSprint carFootballYing & yangTreeDoll

Quote Originally Posted by abouttosnap View Post
    As others have said if your iHub is at version 4.12 then you should be set on the iHub...sounds like the receiver and the iHub aren't communicating which is causing the network settings menu not to show up in the main menu...is the iHub connected to the receiver good?...do you have the iHub connected to the pc via router or modem? Do you have lights on the iHub? On the remote...check to make sure you have the stb button pressed...you may have changed it by mistake...when you press the power button on the remote the stb button should light up...also check the batteries.

In your picture the board list number should have not been seen.The ip's scratched out are common ip's assigned by router and no threat.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

Quote Originally Posted by runamok View Post
    In your picture the board list number should have not been seen.The ip's scratched out are common ip's assigned by router and no threat.
    All good...I probably have posted it around here more than once by now anyway...it changed when I went from v4.31 to v4.12 anyway.

Matter of fact it has been posted for over a year now:
    http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php...579#post968579
    Last edited by abouttosnap; 09-28-2014 at 07:59 PM. Reason: added info

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abouttosnap For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 22x in 12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runamok View Post
    my version is 4.12 and also loaded es22-2028 then went to reboot everything comes on now remote won't cooperate with receiver, and nothing happens, only buttons on receiver works, tried to factory reset can't even do that, can't punch #'s on remote to activate f/reset. also when I hooked up dongle it was back of receiver, when I did the test it came out showing just like you pictures and version of 4.12.

runamok is offline Visiting Dignitary/NFL WEEK 16 & 18 CHAMP
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,478x in 4,178 Posts
    Items beerWhiskeyA BeerSprint carFootballYing & yangTreeDoll

Quote Originally Posted by hagop View Post
    my version is 4.12 and also loaded es22-2028 then went to reboot everything comes on now remote won't cooperate with receiver, and nothing happens, only buttons on receiver works, tried to factory reset can't even do that, can't punch #'s on remote to activate f/reset. also when I hooked up dongle it was back of receiver, when I did the test it came out showing just like you pictures and version of 4.12.
    When receiver is reboot do you see network adapter connect message?If so thats good and should not stop remote from working.Without a working remote your done until you get it working.Check batteries,push stb button(Light should be bright when pushed).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12