Thread: wifi bridge vonets var11n

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default wifi bridge vonets var11n

Hi everyone. So basically ive got some issues getting my vonets to work properly, the model is a var11n (the "squareisch" white little thingy). I get it to connect to my computer and get it to scan for my wifi, i put my pass phrase in correctly and pretty much everything else. The thing is that it pretty much refuse to connect to Internet when I'm done. If i plug it in my pc it finds it but doesn't get any connection to the Internet shows up as an "unidentified network". I've been tweaking for weeks now trying to figure out what's wrong but just can't get it to work. The only time i got Internet on the vonets was when i connected it directly to the router, but that's a no go cuz the reason I got it is to use it with my dreambox 600. So if any of you have a solution please feel free to help me out cheers!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257x in 7,929 Posts
    Items GreeceCanada

In order to be able to get a connection at every electrical outlet you need an adapter plugged directly into your router and then another plugged in with your device attached. I'm using netgear adapters with excellent results.