Thread: Viewsat Ultra duplicate channel

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default Viewsat Ultra duplicate channel

What is the best way to get rid of duplicate channels in my guide? How do I delete them all and scan again? Or is there a dish channel list I can load?

Thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,052x in 934 Posts

I guess the first thing is to see why you have duplicates. If for example you are aimed at 110 119 and your antenna settings were wrong then you would be scanning the same satellite twice which would give you duplicates. Blind scanning would also give you duplicates.
    If you wanted to delete channels then a factory reset usually starts you fresh or deleting all tp for the particular satellite but one, and then scan again or just delete the satellite.
    There is no dish channel list but there may be another member who would give you a channel list. Disadvantage of that is you have his antenna settings. There is no better channel list than the one you scan from your location.
    Anyhow I think the best for you would be to try the factory reset, put in your antenna settings,(check for lock) set the time and then scan . good luck and let us know

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

I had the same problem ,I just did the factory default and went to scan the channels again and problem solved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to leonel jacinto For This Useful Post: