Thread: Knox Talks About the WWE NXT Experience, Del Rio Teases Big News

ironworks is offline Moderator/Satfix 2014 NFL Pool week #2 Champion
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,395x in 3,027 Posts

Default Knox Talks About the WWE NXT Experience, Del Rio Teases Big News

In the video below, "El Patron" Alberto Del Rio talks with Bill Apter of 1wrestling.com at Signamania this Saturday afternoon, just hours before his surprise House of Hardcore appearance. Del Rio says he's being treated very well in Mexico with AAA. Del Rio said he's about to sign with two companies that have TV deals but it won't be until January.

ironworks is offline Moderator/Satfix 2014 NFL Pool week #2 Champion
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,395x in 3,027 Posts

Sky Sports recently spoke with former soccer player Stuart Tomlinson, now known as Hugo Knox in WWE NXT. He commented on getting into WWE:

"There were try-outs at The O2 Arena in London and WWE contacted me to see if I was interested, probably because they saw my sporting background and my look. The training was tough and there was a lot of cardio-based stuff but I got through it and I’m now here in Orlando, which is the crème de la crème and where everyone wants to be. I’ve left a football dressing room where most lads are skinny and run around for 90 minutes but there are guys here picking me up and throwing me around like I’m a little boy! It’s daunting but it’s a challenge I’m looking forward to succeeding at."