Thread: 95% quality and str but not even free channel coming in

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8x in 2 Posts

Default 95% quality and str but not even free channel coming in

Been a few years since I played around with my limesat hd air. Forgot everything about it. Cement new dish into the ground. Temp only have sat 119 plugged in with only 1 wire to dishpro LNB. Then moved wire to other LEG LNB's.

1st problem looking up dish pointing setting points (70542) it says skew is at -7, there is no -7 skew on my dish, goes down to -40. I hooked up little sat meter and moved it around till i got a signal. (set skew at 90). Getting 97 strength and 95 to 97 quality but sat does not lock in (stays red, bars do not go green). Tried on 118, 123, 110 and all sats show high quality and strength but not 1 locks in and will not pick up any channels on scan. Not even the free one like 100 or preview.

Installed newest file Limesat_HD_AIR_v130. Subbed to a new rocket, put in all info and unit says server is connected (hard wire cat5). How ever IP, DNS, all info on that screen does not populate. Stuck at searching. Go back into network settings and rechecked, says connected. I disconnected and reconnected several times and still will not populate info.

What are my options before i buy a new system?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 153x in 91 Posts
    Items Ying & yangUSAMexicoCrown RoyalDishCanadaWireless AccessSome beer

Good signal and quality means you are looking at a sat and your connection to your lnb is good.
    Not being able to lock on means that you are looking at the wrong sat.
    I would keep adjusting the dish un till I get a lock.
    The LS is still working so before buying a new stb do some more adjusting I am sure you will get it.