In what can only be seen as a brand new low for Tammy Sytch, the WWE Hall of Famer has resorted to appearing nude via Skype.

While it had only been speculated that "Sunny" appeared nude in these one-on-one video sessions, images of the former WWE Diva baring skin from one such session are going around now and she shows everything. We can't publish the pics here, but they're not awfully difficult to find on Twitter.

Sytch is no stranger to appearing nude having been part of former valet Missy Hyatt’s now defunct “Wrestling Vixxxens” where Sytch, Hyatt and a number of other valets/wrestlers would pose nude for the pay site. It is believed that adult cinema company Vivid Entertainment is now interested in Sytch for a possible movie opportunity.

The following is the email sent to prospective customers for the Skype adventures with Sytch;

“Hey!

I’ll be Skyping tonight after 7pm eastern time

It’s $10 for every 4 minutes of regular chat

$50 for 10 minutes with some skin (boobs)

$100 for 10 minutes to see a whole lot more

Let me know if you’re interested, and I'll give you payment info

Once payment comes thru, I'll contact you to set up a time

It’s a lot of fun! And you can do whatever you want on your end

Tam xoxo”

The latest exploits of Sytch, being nude on Skype while watching people on the other end “do whatever” is just another chapter in what has become such a sad life for a former WWE Superstar.