Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Dallas Cowboys Fan Thread

msav Guest

Default Official Dallas Cowboys Fan Thread

Yeah Baby - Cowboys are in the house.

Come one, come all.

Newf Guest

do people still cheer for the cowboys? really?......haha just kidding...come on Boys fans, look forward to the great discussions here!

msav Guest

This game Sunday night is going to be a good barometer of what kind of tem we really are. Can't wait

buford is offline Sports Guru/Moderator/nfl football pool - week #3 - conference championships Winner
    cowboy stadium playing wii on the big screen
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 198x in 46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by msav View Post
    This game Sunday night is going to be a good barometer of what kind of tem we really are. Can't wait
    a good barometer????? you're kidding me, right? you know us cowboys fans can't understand anything over 6 letters in a word!!!!!

sunday is going to be a great game!!! just like any other given sunday, we DO need to continue and the upswing. with a litle help from the giants, this can be a great week!!!!

msav Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buford View Post
    a good barometer????? you're kidding me, right? you know us cowboys fans can't understand anything over 6 letters in a word!!!!!

sunday is going to be a great game!!! just like any other given sunday, we DO need to continue and the upswing. with a litle help from the giants, this can be a great week!!!!
    LOL - Would help if you weren't a week late responding............That message was for the eagles game.

But you are right, we just need to continue doing what we are doing.
    Last edited by msav; 11-12-2009 at 11:39 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 380x in 33 Posts

any room for jessica in this thread, sorry, just had too

msav Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mabs View Post
    any room for jessica in this thread, sorry, just had too
    There's always room for Jessica. how's this boss?

msav Guest

Now if I could take just a second to get back to football here. I really hope the Boys can keep up their current progress against the Packers. The danger is that the Packers are a desperate team right now, and desperate teams are the most dangerous.

Now back to our regular scheduled programming:

[IMG]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u183/lukeis****inghot/jessica-simpson.jpg[/IMG]

msav Guest

That Washington game was ugly, but a win is a win.

Hope they get their heads out of their butts, Thanksgiving against the Raiders.

msav Guest

Nice to see the Boys back in the groove. Now they need to get ready for the Giants. Just cause the Giants are slumping, they should not be taking them lightly.

msav Guest

Well that game just bit. Oh well we are still tied for tops in the NFC East due to our earlier win against Philly.

Only 4 wks left. Time to git er done.

msav Guest

I firmly believe that the Cowboys playoff hope will come down to the final game against Philly this season.

At home, I am hoping for a better outcome this year.

Keep the faith Cowboys fans.

Cponyman Guest

Here we go buckaroos.

Bigpineguy Retired Guest

Oh Yeah....This is the Cowboys thread, nevermind......lmao....

BPG~

msav Guest

Default Boys Release Adams and Hamlin

Cowboys releasead Flozell Adams and Ken Hamlin this Friday.

I do feel bad about Adams. he has been a great Left tackle through the years. The false starts drive me crazy, but the guy does his job.

Nature of the business, you have to get younger, and this uncapped year id the perfect time to shed big contracts.

Thanks Flo for all you have done for Cowboys nation.

What can you say about Hamlin, other than with the exception of his first season, his play has been fair at best. Good bye Ken.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast