Thread: anything new

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default anything new

I don't useally post much but have been searching the site on any news as to what is going on with this box as anything new i read was from a post i posted in aug.any news good or bad would be good .Ty for reading my post .

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,052x in 934 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lixer1971 View Post
    I don't useally post much but have been searching the site on any news as to what is going on with this box as anything new i read was from a post i posted in aug.any news good or bad would be good .Ty for reading my post .
    QUOTE>Hi I know I have asked this before something happen on Tuesday? hasn't worked since . ty as mine is still down .thank you for reading my post .<<END OF QUOTE FROM SEPT.
    We can see you don't post much but you have to leave more information. Your post from September of last year got a couple replies but I don't think anyone could figure out what you were talking about.

I gather you are having problems but we don't know whether you are having problem with signal or internet connection. You could start by checking with the guy you paid for a code to see that the information he gave you is good and still active. Then if that is good try explaining what your problem is. We will get you going, just leave some info. good luck