Thread: sv4000

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5x in 2 Posts

Default sv4000

Just got da sv 4000 out & got it working. It seems to have alot of freezing. Is that normal

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,676x in 1,512 Posts
    Items USACrown RoyalDishFootballbeerBirdImmunity to TheftMexico

it depends on the server your using,if its freezing most of the time its the server problem,but try rebooting your receiver and router and on the receiver back button turn it OFF and back ON sometimes this help....

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 106x in 69 Posts

Hi ndnhammer69! A friend of mine is having the same problem using a genuine Ihub. We have done a system clean and fresh reload of the software. My friends other receiver seems to work fine with little freezing but his sv4000 is almost un watchable. Did you have any luck with yours?

By the way, I think it could be a server problem that does not play well with the SV4000 as steven charles mentioned.
    The other thought I had was that the Original Ihub maybe trying to phone home for a checkin and missing its clues to contact the server for CWs. Would the no check file work with Original Hardware?

Quote Originally Posted by ndnhammer69 View Post
    Just got da sv 4000 out & got it working. It seems to have alot of freezing. Is that normal

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523x in 764 Posts

The no check file will work just fine with Ihub--the sw mod just defeats the check of the returned decrypted DES packet--the fact that the ihub returns the packet with correct decryption is ignored.
    You can see in the hub code that the hub does not call home. The sw you have in the box might, but it would do the same with the wizhub, so not sure if that is the issue here.