Thread: dazed & confused

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 14x in 5 Posts

Default dazed & confused

OK so i now know what file i need but my computer won't allow. Does anyone know how i can change this. Help me please need dummy's guide step by step. I'm trying to put my dish together does it matter what where i put the wires in the disq switch.Also i can't remeber which file to download to computer. I thought it was slav file or something like that. I tryed to do that but computer said it won't allow. Going crazy but not giving up but am now begging for any help. Would be greatly appreciated . Thank you.
    Last edited by ayesha; 03-19-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

When you say the computer won't allow it what do you mean? Once you download the file you will need to unzip before you load it on a usb drive to load it onto the receiver. There are only two files that work with the 360P now...but the one in the link below should work with either iHub or wiz110sr which is the sv360p_p2028_nochk file:

http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php...391#post957391

Not sure what dish you have but if you are looking at getting 110/119 switch settings should be 110 port 2 and 119 port 1.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 14x in 5 Posts

thank you but i can't download it security says it won't allow

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 14x in 5 Posts

Ok i getting somewhere i disable security to get file but can't remember where i should put it in computer c or d or if it matters. Oh i also forgot what port do i use to connect to the computer. Thank you
    Last edited by ayesha; 03-19-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

I just download files to the desktop to begin with then move them later or to the download folder. If you are talking about connecting the pc to the receiver to load a file you will either go serial to serial or usb to serial depending on the age of the pc. Is this a 360P you have used recently? If so it may already have the correct file loaded.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abouttosnap For This Useful Post: