Thread: what to do

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default what to do

When I turn the switch at the back of my 360 premier to reboot it want reboot it stuck there any advice thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,676x in 1,512 Posts
    Items USACrown RoyalDishFootballbeerBirdImmunity to TheftMexico

Quote Originally Posted by Lio007 View Post
    When I turn the switch at the back of my 360 premier to reboot it want reboot it stuck there any advice thanks
    friend try downloading the factory file with the rs32 cables,if it doesn,t take it in a few times keep trying it,ll take it sooner or later....

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,036x in 1,728 Posts

Sorry, are you saying it's stuck on or off? If off try unhooking the coax cable and try again.
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Default sonicview 360 premier help

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman View Post
    Sorry, are you saying it's stuck on or off? If off try unhooking the coax cable and try again.

Hi , my tv froze tonight , and hard roobet the reciever , and it wont come back on , its displaying 9876 then goes to an A on the screen ..sonicview 360 premier

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

Quote Originally Posted by tsmith View Post
    Hi , my tv froze tonight , and hard roobet the reciever , and it wont come back on , its displaying 9876 then goes to an A on the screen ..sonicview 360 premier
    Normal boot would show on the display as 9876 then 8888 and then MAIN...seeing it is getting stuck on boot up it is probably only showing the A in MAIN. I would turn it off via the back switch and leave it off for a while...then after 30 minutes or so turn it back on and see if that corrects the problem. If not then you could reload which ever file you have loaded either the p2028 or the p2028_NoChk file via loader or force load and see it corrects the problem...and if that doesn't then try loading the factory file and then reloading one of the p2028 files. If you go the factory file route I would let it boot all the way up with the factory file first and then load the p2028 file. The last factory file pre iHub was the v110 which can be found in the file section. There are also some guides in the sticky sections on loading files via loader or force load. If after this it still doesn't correct the problem you could try and load the clean out file then factory and then reload the p2028 file. Remember after loading some of these files you will probably have to set you sats up again and re scan. Hope this helps you out.

Note: There was also a factory file that came out post iHub v117 and noticed it wasn't posted...so it is now in the file section as well.
    Last edited by abouttosnap; 04-24-2015 at 07:13 AM. Reason: added info