Thread: Limesat ultra v2 problem

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4x in 3 Posts

Default Limesat ultra v2 problem

I have a limesat ultra v2 with 2.75 bin on it been like this for 2 year. Today i turn it on nothing happen so i turn it off and on with the switch on the back. It said boot then go to : with the red light only. Press menu and nothing on screen.

I left it unplug for 30 min and plug it back in. Same thing stuck at red light and : on the front panel. Any idea?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,676x in 1,512 Posts
    Items USACrown RoyalDishFootballbeerBirdImmunity to TheftMexico

Quote Originally Posted by sat* View Post
    I have a limesat ultra v2 with 2.75 bin on it been like this for 2 year. Today i turn it on nothing happen so i turn it off and on with the switch on the back. It said boot then go to : with the red light only. Press menu and nothing on screen.

I left it unplug for 30 min and plug it back in. Same thing stuck at red light and : on the front panel. Any idea?
    friend you mean it doesn,t reboot,try force loading the factory file on your receiver with the rs32 cables that came with your receiver,if it doesn,t take it in a few tries keep doing it it,ll take it sooner or later....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to steven charles For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4x in 3 Posts

The box did not came with any rs323 (null modem) cable. So i am waiting for the one i bought online to be ship to me

update: I left the box unplug from the wall for a longer time (more then 8hr) i got it back work.
    Last edited by sat*; 04-11-2015 at 05:23 PM.