Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is activa down

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 93x in 50 Posts
    Items the travel gnomepoisonImmunity to TheftImmunity to TheftWhiskeybeerSome beerA Beer

looks like it from other services-
    pa123

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

yep its down....

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8x in 2 Posts

South pond is up now even HD
    Jynkbox Ultra v2

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

i have some question if i want back all the sat 110 channels do i need to change my box to havar mpeg4 and change the direction of the dish? and do you think dish will do the sane think with sat 119??? t y

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 58x in 47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dave36 View Post
    i have some question if i want back all the sat 110 channels do i need to change my box to havar mpeg4 and change the direction of the dish? and do you think dish will do the sane think with sat 119??? t y
    Good question. Undecided betwixt streaming from them or HD unit....hate to buy another box and add to my huge pile of useless boxes. Can anyone confirm streaming did not go down this ecm? Was IPTV hit as well?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dave36 View Post
    Yes you need to change your box to one that has the Mpeg4 Adaptor. This would be most every HD box that was bought with the adaptor for the tuner.
    Yes, 119 will go too, (noticed it started on one to), and eventually 91.
    There is no need to re-aim your dish. When you make the adjustment in the settings the channels will come up, in SD of course, on the tp's that just converted. Of course you would then get HD (if HD TV) on the 110 and 119 HD tp's.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 58x in 47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by majormark View Post
    Yes you need to change your box to one that has the Mpeg4 Adaptor. This would be most every HD box that was bought with the adaptor for the tuner.
    Yes, 119 will go too, (noticed it started on one to), and eventually 91.
    There is no need to re-aim your dish. When you make the adjustment in the settings the channels will come up, in SD of course, on the tp's that just converted. Of course you would then get HD (if HD TV) on the 110 and 119 HD tp's.
    I know will get slapped down for daring to ask a valid question, lol, but what's the best HD unit for iptv and sat in combo?
    have resisted HD for 15 years thinking its a passing fad, might be wrong on that and the killer bees hitting my maple syrup
    trees. Suggestions? Comments?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456