Thread: unblocktech box

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 28x in 27 Posts

Default unblocktech box

I have one of these Unblock T.V. boxes which works quite well with Android apps.

HTML Code:
    http://xxxxxxxxxx.com
    I don't get any support in English with these boxes since all instructions is in Chinese.
    It would be nice if there are English instructions for it.
    I am unable to read Chinese characters. So when it may be asking in popup whether I wish to update an app or something don't whether I am clicking the right button to update or not to update it. I wouldn't know what I will be clicking on.

I have problems streaming the Chinese channels using this box on UBTV app.. Transfer rate is low like close to 0% when buffering.
    I know my internet is working since I can install XBMC on it and videos from video plugins can live stream from there.

Anybody knows anything about this box can help me with it ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Costactc; 05-03-2015 at 06:32 PM. Reason: we do not allow live links in open forum thank you

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,052x in 934 Posts

RULE #18
    ~Live Links~
    No live links allowed. Please make sure that any link you post is edited or coded so it isnt a live link

RULE #3
    ~ADVERTISING-SELLING~
    No advertising or conducting of contests or sales or promotion of any product on this site in any form without consent of the admin here. This includes but is not limited to web addresses anywhere and links to other sites.