Thread: serial setup

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 23x in 18 Posts

Default serial setup

got my xfta router going and I think it communicates with the vsmax, the xfta in the log viewer shows channels changes despite constantly saying "failed to connect to server" the xfta seems to be doing it's job but when I go into serial setup in the vsmax it doesn't seem to recognize the router, doesn't matter if it set to dhcp or static, it doesn't show any of the numbers it should for IP or anything else? under dhcp the ip, subnet mask and default gateway it says 69.69.69.69, a dns1 of 1270.0.1 and a dns2 of 0.0.0.0. I can't connect to any server but the xfta seems to be doing it's job, but I don't understand the #s in the vs serial setup. for network s/w version is wfemu vo.23mex. OK figured out these strange numbers were coming from the xfta, when I unplugged the xfta serial cable and went back and checked the again they were all 000s again, but when I plug the xfta back into it and check it's the funny numbers again, they're on dhcp and static. someone wanna tell me where I'm going wrong? please and thanks
    Last edited by areader; 07-01-2015 at 08:22 PM. Reason: added info