Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: E-mail & letter from satscams!!! WTF

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700x in 619 Posts
    Items ATVA BeerSome beerCamaro
Gift received at 08-28-2013, 07:04 PM from darlinkat

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoke2 - GS2 View Post
    I think there is more to it speculation on my part. This person from NFPS would have been making good money so why accept money to turn over info when your making money.

GS2
    Really..?? because they got busted ..caught ,,charged ..etc .. and just maybe asked for info for a stay out of jail card for free . But that is just a assumption .

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523x in 764 Posts

There is a 3 year statute of limitations on this type of pirate activity so check the date closely--it could be past that limit if 2012.

1. File complaint w/ BBB.
    2 Sue the company for invasion of privacy--this is to let you take out a restraint order against them and to put the ball in your court by filing first. Do step 1 first or you can't complain to BBB.
    3. Report the letter to state attorney general as fraud. You have never done business with the provider.
    4. Take the letter to local News--TV or otherwise--any you can get interested.
    5. Do get an attorney. You can do the prev steps without, but you should have one on retainer.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 557x in 268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1boxman View Post
    Really..?? because they got busted ..caught ,,charged ..etc .. and just maybe asked for info for a stay out of jail card for free . But that is just a assumption .

But I agree when I say I think there was more to it than just accepting money to turn over information. I personally don't see that. I think there was legal pressure and no payment made for exchange of money as being suggested unless I misunderstood.

GS2

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jvvh5897 View Post
    There is a 3 year statute of limitations on this type of pirate activity so check the date closely--it could be past that limit if 2012.

2 Sue the company for invasion of privacy--this is to let you take out a restraint order against them and to put the ball in your court by filing first. Do step 1 first or you can't complain to BBB.
    3. Report the letter to state attorney general as fraud. You have never done business with the provider.
    5. Do get an attorney. You can do the prev steps without, but you should have one on retainer.
    How sure are you of this ?
    WHAT GOES AROUND
    ALWAYS
    COMES BACK AROUND

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

From 95Epay.com translated from Chinese to English so its not that accurate. I gather they are saying that your information could be provided to third parties in certain circumstances. They don't say your information will never be shared.

Restrictions

We value your privacy. However, due to the existing regulatory and security environment, we can not fully ensure that your private communications and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. In addition, when we need to investigate or resolve possible problems or questions (but this is unlikely to occur), such as our own it deems necessary or appropriate, we can (and you authorize us to) to private entities, law enforcement personnel or other government employees to disclose any of your information.

GS2

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 5 Posts

Guy lives in DR......Ain't no American legal pressure in DR....All done for the US dollar
    WHAT GOES AROUND
    ALWAYS
    COMES BACK AROUND

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

In the email posted by the author of this thread it says this.

Transaction Date

Looks like it is more current than 2012 if I am reading that right ?

GS2

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoke2 - GS2 View Post
    In the email posted by the author of this thread it says this.

Looks like it is more current than 2012 if I am reading that right ?

GS2
    All the letters that I have seen have 2012 transactions...And 95epay was used then..... Was not used in 2015....So I believe the author edited the letter before he posted it here....They have been using Trustpay and PayEase for years now...So I believe the author changed the year of the transaction for some reason....95epay has not been used for years now
    WHAT GOES AROUND
    ALWAYS
    COMES BACK AROUND

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rogitts For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700x in 619 Posts
    Items ATVA BeerSome beerCamaro
Gift received at 08-28-2013, 07:04 PM from darlinkat

Who is to say .. they person didn't work for them .

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rogitts View Post
    All the letters that I have seen have 2012 transactions...And 95epay was used then..... Was not used in 2015....So I believe the author edited the letter before he posted it here....They have been using Trustpay and PayEase for years now...So I believe the author changed the year of the transaction for some reason....95epay has not been used for years now

Its my belief those payment processors could co-operate with a court order to provide records if push really came to shove. People are leaving a paper trial with leaving their personal information. It likely would not happen or surely not as easy as PayPal but it could and can't be ruled as 100% safe. Payment processors don't need to be processing payments that could be deem for illegal activities.

When you submit personal information to PayEase on this site, you understand and agree that this information may be transferred across national boundaries and may be stored and processed in any of the countries in which PayEase and its affiliates and subsidiaries maintain offices, including without limitation, the United States. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transferring, storage and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted vendors of PayEase.

Trust Pay, a.s. (p.l.c.) (TP) is fully aware of the risks arising from the possible misuse of its services for the legalization of profits from criminal activities.

The Client acknowledges that information on individual Payers, if
    requested by state authorities, may be provided to such authorities in
    accordance with the applicable legal regulations, in particular Act No.
    297/2008 Coll. on money laundering prevention or other laws, under the
    statutory information disclosure requirement or other obligation of TrustPay
    towards state authorities.
    activities and for terrorist financing by means of business activities of certain clients.

GS2

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,451x in 505 Posts
    Items Crown RoyalHookahMonitorcolosseEnglandBigbenLady LibertyCamaro

Guy lives in DR......Ain't no American legal pressure in DR....All done for the US dollar
    I wonder if he still has his facebook page? Tinie, class act lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alex70olds For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alex70olds View Post
    I wonder if he still has his facebook page? Tinie, class act lol.
    The guy you are referring to is not him....That guy never owned NFPS back in 2012

Think again

Oh yeah....And he does have a facebook page
    Last edited by rogitts; 08-09-2015 at 05:17 PM.
    WHAT GOES AROUND
    ALWAYS
    COMES BACK AROUND

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jvvh5897 View Post

The courts have consistently found that the statute of limitations is from the time the plaintiff becomes aware of the alleged violation.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to alex70olds For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

The guy you are referring to is not him....That guy never owned NFPS back in 2012

Think again

Oh yeah....And he does have a facebook page
    lol thanks, and not surprising.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alex70olds View Post
    lol thanks, and not surprising.
    Looks like you know who the rat is now..
    Most people who purchased codes back in 2012 im sure are going to be getting letters
    All resellers had to buy from this guy using 95epay in 2012...He has all the fuxxing CC info
    The only people who might get away are the ones who used prepay or gift card with fake names or addresses
    That SOB should be shot
    His facebook profile pic is smiling from ear to ear
    Last edited by rogitts; 08-09-2015 at 05:36 PM.
    WHAT GOES AROUND
    ALWAYS
    COMES BACK AROUND

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rogitts For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast