Thread: Lost Some Channels on 110

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default Lost Some Channels on 110

The other day I saw that ch307 hbo on dish had lost it's signal; seems all others were fine. Didn't know what to do so I did a factory default and scanned all channels; I'm not a techy or a nerd but I had done this several times before without a hitch. After though, I noticed that not all channels were coming in on 110, in fact I had lost about 75% of those channels, including all PPVs, except ch456, and of those some were scanning in at only 50-70% signal quality. I should add that the usual frequency I use: 12224 was not working, so I tried a few others that did show a signal, but all with the same result. I also have 119W hooked up which is fine.
    I can't say or don't know if the dish was slightly moved out of position or not, and I'm not too familiar with my set up; for one I didn't set it up, and secondly my dish is on my neighbor's balcony. Does anyone know off hand what is going on? Any helpful suggestions would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by rickeyc; 08-08-2015 at 08:34 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,196x in 2,659 Posts
    Items Whiskey
Gift received at 12-12-2013, 01:32 AM from swanner
Cheers Mate...
swannerCrown Royal
Gift received at 06-27-2013, 10:55 PM from Anubis
Message: If you're having some ryes I figure I'd contribute.Trophy 3
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 12:02 PM from ICEMAN

yep it is the end of Mpeg2 compression. 119 to follow suit in a couple of weeks . If you have a HD box you can get the signal back by making some changes. If you have a SD Mpeg2 only box well then it seen the H2 channel and a lot more for the last time on DN

Spoon Feeders FEED Bottom Feeders

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nostradamus For This Useful Post:

USA Land of the FREE!! With a .45, and .556 AR. and lots of BUllets!!
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 65x in 6 Posts

Whatever carrier your using is not actually taking down channels, you most be able to (reprogram) you receiver to look for the channels twice when if you can rescan they aren't actually scrambling at the moment, this may work on only newer HD models, or models with USB.
    Just a thought that might work.
    0T
    In-hoc Signo Vincus
    In his Sign t you will conquer