Thread: XFTA freezing/hard reboot

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 3 Posts

Default XFTA freezing/hard reboot

Every time I go to ch. and it does not work it seems to temporarily brick my xfta then a hard reboot and everything good as long as I go on a working CH. Kind of frustrating because some ch. are coming and going. Anybody else with this issue? and is there a fix?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8x in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heavyweight1979 View Post
    Every time I go to ch. and it does not work it seems to temporarily brick my xfta then a hard reboot and everything good as long as I go on a working CH. Kind of frustrating because some ch. are coming and going. Anybody else with this issue? and is there a fix?
    trying to be productive and help out....mine is like that and my friends is like that too. go on a channel if it doesnt load in 3-5 sec change it or it will just freeze everything.

dont think there is a way around it.

additional note: it wont freeze your system unless you leave it for 45sec+ so if there is no pic in 15sec just change it. if your unsure if it froze or not go to a channel you always watch and always works and if pic comes up your good to go.
    Last edited by hadap123; 12-15-2015 at 06:25 PM. Reason: additional note

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 30x in 26 Posts

Don't use x-fta , but read on here some where, that if change the MTU from 1500 to 1400 might help.