Thread: Fta

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default Fta

I wanted to know if FTA still works? I don't care for iptv or kodi. And if so how stable?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,900x in 1,014 Posts
    Items the travel gnomeBurger
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 11:18 AM from ICEMANRainbow
Gift received at 10-18-2012, 06:29 PM from darlinkat
Gift received at 10-18-2012, 06:29 PM from darlinkat

FTA (Free to Air) has always worked
    Now if you are talking IKS it is as stable as the the providers let it be
    Quote Originally Posted by vere76 View Post
    I wanted to know if FTA still works? I don't care for iptv or kodi. And if so how stable?
    Please do not PM me with questions that can be asked in open forums

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pugsycan For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 235x in 119 Posts

"it is as stable as the the providers let it be"

Exactly! I'll take FREE Kodi any day over IKS! Sadly, there was just to much downtime, freezing e.t.c for it to be of much use. Thankfully, we all have choices now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 18dd2 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 7 Posts

Do not buy it. I bought THE OSCAR in Sept.2015 and in Dec Kodi stop working, no support from Oscar because he "went to hospital", then a relative too, at the end no support at all. Starting in Feb 2016 IPTV stop working and is asking for an authentication login and password that Oscar has not provided yet, his response: (I was in hospital "heart issue"). I also had Limesat and Nano in the past, at that time he provided excellent support, so I don't know why he changed. THE OSCAR does not need a dish, just internet straight to your TV, but cannot be compared to Limesat in terms of speed, quality and channels. If I ever get the authentication Login and password from him and IPTV works after that, I will be glad to comeback to this forum to provide positive feedback, otherwise I will not only share my concerns with you all, but also I will look for another alternative to put my time and money. I hope this helps the community!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Manilo For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 235x in 119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manilo View Post
    Do not buy it. I bought THE OSCAR in Sept.2015 and in Dec Kodi stop working, no support from Oscar because he "went to hospital", then a relative too, at the end no support at all. Starting in Feb 2016 IPTV stop working and is asking for an authentication login and password that Oscar has not provided yet, his response: (I was in hospital "heart issue"). I also had Limesat and Nano in the past, at that time he provided excellent support, so I don't know why he changed. THE OSCAR does not need a dish, just internet straight to your TV, but cannot be compared to Limesat in terms of speed, quality and channels. If I ever get the authentication Login and password from him and IPTV works after that, I will be glad to comeback to this forum to provide positive feedback, otherwise I will not only share my concerns with you all, but also I will look for another alternative to put my time and money. I hope this helps the community!
    Agreed! I don't buy anything anymore. Kodi is free and so is the information how to get movies e.t.c. I watch it on my firestick everyday. Just look on youtube and learn how to get everything free with kodi. My local programming I do get OTA on a antenna that sticks on my wall inside the house so I don't miss the cattle auctions and tractor races.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 7 Posts

As I said before, I would come back with feedback. I received yesterday support from Marcella to make THE OSCAR work. The username and password provided worked and will be good until the end of March, I guess it is enough time for me to continue testing the unit, so far I like it, however will see what happen it April
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilo View Post