Thread: How to view adult channels on a Dreamlink T1

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,328x in 4,234 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

Default How to view adult channels on a Dreamlink T1

credit to bob loblaw

When your Dreamlink T1 starts up it will go to the last channel you were viewing, it does this by default. In order to view adult channels you will need to change some settings.

The first thing that needs to be done to to disable the Adult Lock, to do this press the EXIT button then OK, press the EXIT button again and then OK.
    Select Setting then select Parental, enter the default PIN which is 0000 (4 zeros).

Now you will see Adult Lock with a check mark beside it, move the cursor down to Adult Lock and press the OK button.

Press the EXIT button 2 times Select My Apps then click on DOL (Dream On Line) and wait for the server to load and it should bring you back to the last channel you were on.

Press the RED button on the remote and toggle down to for adults, there will be a lock at the end, press the OK button, you will be prompted for the adult PIN (0000) and then once again you will have to enter the PIN (0000).

Now you will have the adult channels available, if you wish to view regular channels you will have to press the RED button and choose All.

You will have to unlock the adult group each time you log on to the server.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,036x in 1,728 Posts

Does this still apply if you are using something like profinity service? Just curious as I would never watch those channels anyway lol.
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jazzman For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,328x in 4,234 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman View Post
    Does this still apply if you are using something like profinity service? Just curious as I would never watch those channels anyway lol.
    i think it would apply to all servers

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post: