Thread: 110 Not working

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 26x in 18 Posts

Default 110 Not working

Hi Everyone ,

My 110 has not been working for a long time , its pointed fine and clear of obstructions , my 119 is working good .

Any Suggestions on how to get it going again ? ALSO , my 119 some channels come in and some are out .like channel 186 NG , Is not working

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

If you are getting good Q & S on both birds it could be nothing more than the need of a rescan. How long has it been since a scan?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abouttosnap For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 26x in 18 Posts

Thanks for reply abouttosnap, Actually , I have No SIGNAL OR Quality at all on 110 , I did a rescan on both Birds , My 119 has different S & Q on each channel . What a Mess .

What do you think ? Maybe my Disque Switch is Fried again?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

If you have an external one then that would be my guess and a good place to start. Maybe swap ports on the switch and see if things improve. I've seen switches show all kind of weird readings when they go bad. Just make sure to power off before disconnecting and reconnecting. That way you won't fry any other ports and you could use one of the good ones for the time being and or till you get another switch. Plus less chances of screwing up the lnb. Process of elimination I'm afraid.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abouttosnap For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 26x in 18 Posts

Ok , So , I just tried another switch and same problem . So i decided to connect the 119 direct to the receiver and got different S&Q On each channel still . Then i connected the 110 direct to the receiver and it shows 100% S &Q when im in the Menu section about to do a scan , then when i go to a 110 channel it shows 0% S&Q on every channel . Ive never had this happen .