Thread: Server Setup

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 26x in 18 Posts

Default Server Setup

Hi Everyone , just purchased a new donation , but when i enter all the info in the server setup ,it wont save my password or the DESKEY , it automatically defaults to the old one when i check back . I erased all the old info before i started to insert the new donation , no luck .

I tried everything , even reset the modum .any suggestions???

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

Been a while but load the file in the first link below. Follow the instructions in the second link below. Once you have info entered correctly save. Then just reload the last file out...info should remain. If you enter more than one line make sure all are set to off but one. Have seen multiples set to on at the same time cause a lockup. A little trouble but at least you can view and then review. Good way to zero out or reset as well if one wants.

http://www.satfix.to/showthread.php?...33#post1080133

http://www.satfix.to/showthread.php?...23#post1080123

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abouttosnap For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 26x in 18 Posts

Thanks for help abouttosnap , Its still saving the old server url ;sample.server.tv . It wont let me punch in my new donation server and wont hold my new deskey , I loaded the file you sent me . SCanned in 119 and all the 300"s channels are gone and no 110 scan in .

What a mess .. Im losing patience the sledgehammer is coming out soon ...can i just erase the whole box and then will it allow me to enter my new donation?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

The file in my above post works along with the web browser configuration option. After that and or when all is said and done the last file to be loaded is in the link below. Load file, factory reset and then you could start over.

http://www.satfix.to/showthread.php?...80#post1087180

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abouttosnap For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Had to do some house cleaning and for future reference. Already had the 8044 loaded so backed up the list just in case. Then loaded the _20140714_. Setup and opened up the web config. option on the pc. Input the info in the web config. page and then clicked submit. Opened the web config. page up once again to see if info saved correctly and to double check it was entered correctly then closed out the web config. page. Then reloaded the 8044 file. A little trouble but a good way to view and review the info to see if it is correctly entered.

If for some reason the web config. page will not open on the pc turn the stb off and then back on via remote. Wait for the stb to boot back up and the web config page should then open up. If there is already a list in the stb loading and reloading the files shouldn't wipe the list out but it is always a good idea to back it up just in case. Also a good option to wipe out and set the info back to default. There may have been older files that had the web config. option but the _20140114_ was the last one that included that option. Example of web config. below...use Newcamb field for info. Display represents default info.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by abouttosnap; 09-08-2016 at 06:42 PM. Reason: added info