Thread: contract is almost up....new cell phone time

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 708x in 384 Posts
    Items Dish

Default contract is almost up....new cell phone time

so i'm about done my contract

new its time to do it all again and with a new phone

i was looking at the new google pixel phone....they have the pixel xl but its too much so i think the pixel is good

there offering unlimited cloud storage....i don't know for how long or if its a bad thing? no expansion slot on the phone because of the cloud i'm guessing

will be able to do the vr like the samsung phones......but my neibour has the samsung phone it has issues it gets way too hot when they use it for the vr.

presently i have the lg g3 so nervous to commit again to a new thing i have to learn over.

im not and iphone fan....the misses will be getting the new iphone

any thoughts on the new google phone?

thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,366x in 852 Posts

biggest turn off is the fact they are charging the same price for the Pixel as an iphone 7....
    I think google is out to lunch with that price.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kenkell1 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Dish

Isn't everything just over priced these days.....lol

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tbird686 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tbird686 View Post
    Isn't everything just over priced these days.....lol
    Yes but no one can tell me that the Pixel is anywhere near as good as the iphone7.....
    I would rather pay for the iphone7 if I have to spend that kind of cash. You have to admit the iphone is a darn good and dependable phone. Hell even my techno challenged mom loves her iphone 7 lol.
    Last edited by kenkell1; 11-06-2016 at 05:32 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,328x in 4,234 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

Code:
    http://www.knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/google-pixel/23813/google-pixel-vs-iphone-7-specs-hardware-compared
    Code:
    https://www.cnet.com/news/apple-iphone-7-plus-google-pixel-video-comparison/

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Dish

so for me there really close google has great pitures videos and iphone does too

the only things that stand out to me is the fast charger on the google and the free cloud storage

im an android lover regardless i just wish by now the phones would be fully water proof.....would be nice to go swimming on vacation or in town and bring the camera in and not be afraid ....

then the dam protection plans they want you to pay lol.......i have not seen any google drop tests yet ill have to look and ill have to look at cases....got to protect this phone

i do like the voice assistance there pushing......i'm a start trek fan.......want to see if there going to make us borg with this........would be nice to have a blue tooth and take to it when ever

time will tell who is better siri or google assistant.

i already feel the google listens to us all the time......its okay just as long as it dose not hear my shady activity and reports me lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tbird686 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tbird686 View Post
    so for me there really close google has great pitures videos and iphone does too

the only things that stand out to me is the fast charger on the google and the free cloud storage

im an android lover regardless i just wish by now the phones would be fully water proof.....would be nice to go swimming on vacation or in town and bring the camera in and not be afraid ....

then the dam protection plans they want you to pay lol.......i have not seen any google drop tests yet ill have to look and ill have to look at cases....got to protect this phone

i do like the voice assistance there pushing......i'm a start trek fan.......want to see if there going to make us borg with this........would be nice to have a blue tooth and take to it when ever

time will tell who is better siri or google assistant.

i already feel the google listens to us all the time......its okay just as long as it dose not hear my shady activity and reports me lol
    the only one that has to be happy about the purchased of the phone is you.......and after you get it you can give us updates and make me wrong lol......

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362x in 550 Posts
    Items Surfboard
Gift received at 01-06-2020, 08:15 PM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 08-28-2013, 07:08 PM from darlinkat
there is water involved lolbeerCrown Royal
Gift received at 11-11-2012, 07:48 PM from Just_angel

I know Samsung has had a few issues lately but i love my S6 and I'll be staying with android and Samsung......Soon to upgrade to the S7 edge.

Awesome phones and with the little hick ups lately they are making the cost more attractive as well.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

sorry but I wouldn't trust a Samsung anything except the tv lol....
    a buddy of mine has the S7 edge and he about ready to throw the thing in a river. The wifi sucks badly...I mean real bad to the point he can't even use wifi....
    He has tried everything and has sent it back for the 2nd time.
    I had a Samsung stove in 2011 and within a year it caught fire 2 times. The second time I threatened to sue SEARS where I got the damn stove from and they outright took the stove back and gave me an LG which has been awesome.
    SAMSUNGs days are almost done because of their crappy hardware. BUYER beware.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kenkell1 For This Useful Post: