Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Info on Zoogor

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 380x in 218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoke2 - GS2 View Post
    Unfortunately Canada does not have an online Court system like there is in the US to conduct searches of filled cases.

If this party is from Canada than its likely they were hit with an Anton Pillar order that contain an order to turn over all customer records. If you don't comply than you would be facing contempt of court charges. An Anton Pillar order usually comes with a Gag order for a certain length of time.

Just remember any dealer who says they don't keep records is 99% not telling the truth.

GS2
    Those AP orders are pretty bad. When they raided my buddy's shops 11 years ago, they slapped one on him & his employees. He was forbidden to even tell his wife about the raids. It was an expensive nightmare. He ended up settling with the big 3 for $1M, plus legal fees. Alan Gold was the premier piracy defense lawyer back then, and his fees were large.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 557x in 268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylarue View Post
    Those AP orders are pretty bad. When they raided my buddy's shops 11 years ago, they slapped one on him & his employees. He was forbidden to even tell his wife about the raids. It was an expensive nightmare. He ended up settling with the big 3 for $1M, plus legal fees. Alan Gold was the premier piracy defense lawyer back then, and his fees were large.

Yes they are bad. I have posted a copy of the conditions before of an Anton Pillar Order and its mind boggling what they can contain. You get one and your pretty well screwed. I know Alan Gold as he was one of my lawyers who worked on my own Sat case about selling Grey market subscriptions that goes back to 1998. I was charged under the Canadian Radio Communications Act and it was not a Civil case. I and my company were fined. In Canada for Sat stuff you are much better off being charged criminally than facing a Civil lawsuit, at lest in my opinion.

Mr. Gold is well known in Canada and yes he commands a hefty price.

GS2

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gunsmoke2 - GS2 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 380x in 218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoke2 - GS2 View Post
    Yes they are bad. I have posted a copy of the conditions before of an Anton Pillar Order and its mind boggling what they can contain. You get one and your pretty well screwed. I know Alan Gold as he was one of my lawyers who worked on my own Sat case about selling Grey market subscriptions that goes back to 1998. I was charged under the Canadian Radio Communications Act and it was not a Civil case. I and my company were fined. In Canada for Sat stuff you are much better off being charged criminally than facing a Civil lawsuit, at lest in my opinion.

Mr. Gold is well known in Canada and yes he commands a hefty price.

GS2
    After you Grey market subscription dealers lost in court, Industry Canada went nuts raiding all the shops. It was really risky operating a shop after that.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnnylarue For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 557x in 268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylarue View Post
    After you Grey market subscription dealers lost in court, Industry Canada went nuts raiding all the shops. It was really risky operating a shop after that.

It was always a risk but after the Canadian Supreme Court ruling in April, 2002 going against the Sat market anyone after was not only gambling but lost any real legal defense if brought to Court. Before that there were Court decisions that ruled it legal but that was all lost.

People will always take the risk because of the money and thinking they won't get caught. Some will still claim they did not think it was illegal. Some think they cover themselves by operating a web site offshore which is false. Some think even if caught they think the opposition will have no legal way to go after their server offshore to gather information & evidence.

You get hit with an Anton Pillar order you will be ordered to turn over all your username/passwords to any website, server no matter where its hosted. They don't have to bother with trying to go after some off shore server as you will be faced with turning it all over or face contempt of court charges and face going to Jail if you don't comply. Below paragraphs from an actual Anton Pillar that was executed years ago

16. THIS COURT ORDERS that upon service of the Order, the DISH Defendants, their officers, directors, servants, agents, employees, and anyone else acting on their behalf, and any person(s) upon whom the Order is served, shall forthwith disclose to the Authorized Persons and deliver up and grant access to the Authorized Persons to any and all of the Evidence, wherever situate, including, but not limited to:

(a) any and all Piracy Technology;

(b) the Web Sites, the databases contained or stored therein, any data contained therein and the servers on which the Web Sites and Evidence reside;

(c) any other web site operated by the DISH Defendants containing the Evidence;

(d) the names and addresses, including e-mail addresses, fictional usernames and Internet Protocol addresses of any and all of the DISH Defendants’ customers, suppliers,
    associates, and affiliates, and any and all of the Web Sites’ users, members, and
    subscribers, and any and all persons who have been solicited to purchase or who have
    purchased any products or services from the DISH Defendants or the Web Sites
    pertaining in any way to Piracy Technology;

(e) any and all records of purchases, sales, or distribution of Piracy Technology,
    including any invoices, financial or accounting records, ledgers, books, accounts,
    banking records, statements, shipping documents, web site databases, online payment
    processor or auction accounts (including PayPal), which disclose the nature, volume
    and extent of the DISH Defendants’ dealings in Piracy Technology; and

(1) the whereabouts of all of the Evidence, whether under the possession, custody or
    control of the DISH Defendants or any third party.

17. THIS COURT ORDERS that upon service of the Order, the DISH Defendants, their officers, directors, servants, agents, employees, and anyone else acting on their behalf, and any person(s) upon whom the Order is served, shall forthwith render any necessary assistance to the Authorized Persons to locate, decode, access, and decrypt the Evidence and any and all information or electronic data to which the Authorized Persons may not have ready and immediate access, including all such materials fixed on computer disks, CD ROMs, USB drives, flash media, biometric devices, memory cards and sticks, tapes, and any other magnetic or machine readable or electronic storage media) and any such information or knowledge necessary to achieve fill and complete access thereto, including the prevision of all keys, identification codes, passwords, and pass phrases, for the purposes of accessing any web site, databases, servers, electronic mail, newsgroups, forums) posts, discussion threads, Internet relay chat communications, online payment processor or auction accounts used, operated or maintained by or accessible to the DISH Defendants, or other information, instructions or data stored in any location remote from the Premises that may contain or constitute the Evidence

GS2

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gunsmoke2 - GS2 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,447x in 650 Posts
    Items RepSome beer
Gift received at 05-06-2013, 12:36 AM from darlinkat

Quote Originally Posted by runamok View Post
    I believe who ever bought codes from zoogor are already getting letters to settle up.
    Bull**** propaganda!!
    ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ PremierElite╬ ╬ ╬ ╬

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PremiereElite For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5x in 2 Posts

There's nothing to gain handing over evidence that can be used against you. Take the contempt charge, its fk all

runamok is offline Visiting Dignitary/NFL WEEK 16 & 18 CHAMP
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,478x in 4,178 Posts
    Items beerWhiskeyA BeerSprint carFootballYing & yangTreeDoll

Quote Originally Posted by PremiereElite View Post
    Bull**** propaganda!!

You must be zoogor.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to runamok For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flinstone View Post
    There's nothing to gain handing over evidence that can be used against you. Take the contempt charge, its fk all
    you smoking crack ?
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,643x in 2,116 Posts
    Items G&R
Gift received at 11-06-2012, 02:51 AM from Styx_N_Stones

I noticed your signature was looking a little bare, so here's a little something to help you decorate it.

Happy Holidays,
S_N_SImmunity to Theft
Gift received at 07-25-2011, 12:29 AM from ICEMAN

Well stupid is as stupid does but I just don't understand why anybody would buy from any reseller, I just don't get it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iq180 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5x in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    you smoking crack ?

No, are u?
    Last edited by Fred Flinstone; 08-14-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flinstone View Post
    No, are u?
    nope just meds ...... stuck on them for life .......
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12