Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Habs vs Rangers

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 779x in 342 Posts

Radulov fed patches all yr ...come the playoff patches stopped skating . Goes to show the Captain has no balls .I'm tired of waiting for him to grow some ,Michele send the bum and his hefty pay check down the road and make room for a real talent. Was crapping bricks when it was only 1 zip..Pricey has a bad habit of fkin up a shutout late in games. Like I said before Price is no Patrick Roy he seldom puts two good game together. I'm praying he finally gets his season going.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,093x in 3,592 Posts
    Items Vintage truck
Gift received at 01-14-2016, 04:33 AM from Wrench

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hanky View Post
    Radulov fed patches all yr ...come the playoff patches stopped skating . Goes to show the Captain has no balls .I'm tired of waiting for him to grow some ,Michele send the bum and his hefty pay check down the road and make room for a real talent. Was crapping bricks when it was only 1 zip..Pricey has a bad habit of fkin up a shutout late in games. Like I said before Price is no Patrick Roy he seldom puts two good game together. I'm praying he finally gets his season going.
    I`ve said this many times before....Pacioretty is Kessel on a better team. He`s the mother of all floaters and when the ice gets small and he can`t run to open areas to get his shot off he`s totally useless. He played that way in Michigan and he`s played that way in Montreal. he`ll never grow some.................all this "Wolverine" crap out of Montreal fans is garbage to the "N"th degree. Could it be that his miraculous recoveries were because he wasn`t injured that bad to begin with ????? Make the bet.
    Radulov is driven, he`s a gamer and it shows every time he hits the ice he`s creating something somewhere and opening the ice for someone else (with balls)LOL.
    I would never bet against Price..........I don`t think he`s everything the media makes him out to be(few are) but I`d never bet against him either.
    Good luck to the Habs tonite............................wait ....what the hell did I just say?????????????? LMAO

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Cobra For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Vintage truck

OOOps...............hopefully the Leafs don`t follow suit. GO LEAFS GO.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Cobra For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Series knotted up same old tune Patches role as the invisible man continues Radulov excels by himself and Price lets in blue paint pucks. I'm expecting washy to rebound tonight, to much talent to lay down. I think Leafs would play Pitt/Columbus survivor should they knock off Washington and that's asking a lot. Go Leafs Go .

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hanky For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,148x in 5,731 Posts
    Items helicopter
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassJeep
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassCrown Royal
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassSome beer
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from Bluegrasstreasure chest
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 05:52 PM from Bluegrass

Best team won last night.3 game series now with Habs having home ice advantage.Habs in 7.
    Go Leafs go !

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Noof For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Vintage truck

Nice mule kick by Ott......guess he can`t change his spots always been a classless guy.
    That was funny....six on six and the refs can`t see either team has too many men......but still giving speeches in the face off circle.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Cobra For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Rangers started that hacking ****....Smith slashed just about everyone on the ice without a penalty ...Byron twice in the same shift ...when Bryon elbowed him in his own end he started crying wtf lol. I have not seen the habs fight back for a long time ....excluding Captain Coward of course. They just might have enough to get by those chippy, pesky rangers.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hanky For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,083x in 4,688 Posts
    Items Ying & yangRepCheckered FlagGolfCrown RoyalFootballGreeceCanada

That's playoff hockey !! drawing a penalty is an advantage.
    sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't ,, when it does
    it's something to laugh about in the dressing room between
    periods.

How about all those broken $300 hockey sticks ?

I have a sher-wood hockey stick 5030, I used at the local park
    hockey rink in the 70's ,, that is still in one piece. LOL

And lastly ,,,, Com'on refs !! ........ drop the puck already !!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TLG For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Vintage truck

Quote Originally Posted by TLG View Post
    That's playoff hockey !! drawing a penalty is an advantage.
    sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't ,, when it does
    it's something to laugh about in the dressing room between
    periods.

How about all those broken $300 hockey sticks ?

I have a sher-wood hockey stick 5030, I used at the local park
    hockey rink in the 70's ,, that is still in one piece. LOL

And lastly ,,,, Com'on refs !! ........ drop the puck already !!
    Exactly correct right across the board.............Plus the fact that them Sherwoods really hurt when you whacked somebody with it LOL......
    This should be a nasty game and it makes you wonder how many complimentary PPs the Habs will receive at the Bell Centre. LMAO

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Cobra For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Vintage truck

Rangers started that hacking ****....Smith slashed just about everyone on the ice without a penalty ...Byron twice in the same shift ...when Bryon elbowed him in his own end he started crying wtf lol. I have not seen the habs fight back for a long time ....excluding Captain Coward of course. They just might have enough to get by those chippy, pesky rangers.
    They probably have 911 on speed dial every time Maxine jumps over the boards LOL

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Cobra For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Maxiepad had a break away and looked like a scared rabbit. It would be to much to ask your Captain to score a playoff goal wtf. Bergeron wont put up with patches crap very long. What a chippy game that was.. the habs are learning what playoff hockey is all about . Like I said before this team is much better than what they have had for the last 5 yrs. Lekhonen looks to be a bright spot along with Byron moving forward. Julien has given Patches Power play time when he should be in the press box ....Just wasting prime opportunity's IMO ,to help Maxies ego. I say Bench him and seen a message and give the team a chance. And note Galchenyuk has more offensive giveaways then anyone in the league and shouldn't be on the power play( 100% blame on shorthanded goal). Still lots of work to be done in Montreal.....Go Leafs Go...lol

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hanky For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Vintage truck

Maxiepad had a break away and looked like a scared rabbit. It would be to much to ask your Captain to score a playoff goal wtf. Bergeron wont put up with patches crap very long. What a chippy game that was.. the habs are learning what playoff hockey is all about . Like I said before this team is much better than what they have had for the last 5 yrs. Lekhonen looks to be a bright spot along with Byron moving forward. Julien has given Patches Power play time when he should be in the press box ....Just wasting prime opportunity's IMO ,to help Maxies ego. I say Bench him and seen a message and give the team a chance. And note Galchenyuk has more offensive giveaways then anyone in the league and shouldn't be on the power play( 100% blame on shorthanded goal). Still lots of work to be done in Montreal.....Go Leafs Go...lol
    Pretty much all the man said although it`s kinda late in his career to bench Maxine to send a message...he`s been hailed the hero in Montreal for doing much the same as he is doing now.....disappearing in the playoffs. Bergevin loves him cause he doesn`t make much money for a captain and now we can see why.
    Always lot of work to do on every team my friend but in Montreal the window of opportunity is closing rapidly.
    I think the Montreal fans and players were in shock without the last 2 min complimentary Bell Centre PP............LOL

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Cobra For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Vintage truck

Galchenyuk may have a ton of giveaways but Marner has to be up there with him............. I don`t think Marner is physically ready for playoff hockey yet because he`s getting pushed around and pushed off the puck pretty easy. He`s the Leafs breakout weapon and he`s young and learning....he`ll be a major weapon if he stays in one piece.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Cobra For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Vintage truck

Big game for the Habs tonite..................let`s hope they can pull it out cause we`re still looking for Habs/Leafs.
    I`ll go out on a limb here...while everyone is looking for Gallagher in the crease....based on past performances look for Ott to do something real stupid tonite.
    Habs will miss Shaw more than they think.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Cobra For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Vintage truck

Well kids the writing is on the wall already within the first 5mins....

Radulov snows Lundqvist....no call
    Pacioretty crosscheck across jaw of Vesey...no call
    Ott...punch in the face at bench...no call

Let`s hope the refs are letting them play.......................

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Cobra For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast