TLG ..... it will be fun reading "hater" comments ..... LOL
"making all the right picks, hitting the bricks, heading for six" .......

It's a team sport folks, and this one is the best team on the planet right now !!

The New England Patriots made a slew of huge deals in the offseason, bolstering a Super Bowl-winning roster with the additions of Brandin Cooks and Stephon Gilmore among others, while also re-signing defensive captain Dont'a Hightower.

On Tuesday's episode of "Undisputed", Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharpe and Cris Carter explained why New England will be the overwhelming favorite to win a second-consecutive Super Bowl next February.

All I know is that in all my years of covering the National Football League, which is a lot of years, I can never remember - on April 25 - a more prohibitive favorite than New England is today. Now you two know all too well how much can go wrong in August and September and October, but right here, right now? They are outrageously better than anybody else in the National Football League.

"Let’s get this straight. Now they are able to keep Malcolm Butler to be able to pair with their free-agent signing, Stephon Gilmore. Buffalo has also allowed them to keep Mike Gillislee. And I don’t know how many people know him, but every time I watched Buffalo play New England or anybody else, he would leap off my TV screen because he hits the hole hard.”

“And then I start looking at these second-level numbers - and I’m not really into all this - but he led the NFL in yards per rush and rushes per touchdown and first-down rate and third-down conversion rate. All those numbers that really matter to a running back, on a small sample size, he did. I think he’s really good, and I’m starting to think that New England just pulled another Chris Hogan on Buffalo and stole another player who’s going to be really good in a small way for New England.

"So, wait a second. Stephon Gilmore and Brandin Cooks and Kony Ealy and they kept Dont’a Hightower… I don’t even know who the second-best team in the NFL is today. [New England] is head and shoulder pads above the field right now.”