Thread: New to NFusion HD Help with setup and need files

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default New to NFusion HD Help with setup and need files

Just got an NFusion HD receiver to replace my Pinwheel mini which is constantly rebooting while watching north. Looking to find where I can get the required files to set this NFusion HD box up. I believe this is only setup and used as a true FTA. Where can I get the files and info on how to set this up so I can watch tv. Thanks.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 154x in 74 Posts

Ever stop and think to look in the forum that you posted? Lots of information here: http://www.satfix.to/forumdisplay.ph...HD-Discussions

It will depend on what you're shooting as to what file you will need on your STB. Then you have to decide as to what program you're going to use to fire up the NFHD. N.O.I., iks4, etc.

I can predict there is going to be a bunch of reading in your future.

Good luck. wd

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 380x in 218 Posts

Check out the file section. If you are just going to do the north, use the 25f file. You'll need NOI and the setup wizard files. Iceman posted the files, I believe.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Thanks Johnnylarue.. I will check around for the NOI and setup wizard files. If I am running both north and south, will the 25f file work still? or should I be looking at another version?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 380x in 218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dsslm View Post
    Thanks Johnnylarue.. I will check around for the NOI and setup wizard files. If I am running both north and south, will the 25f file work still? or should I be looking at another version?
    25f will work for both, but the 24f and 27f will not. You will have to manually update some of the 110, 119 and 129 TPs, and I think the modulation on 82. Lots of the channel names will be wrong and I have not found a way to edit them. plus, you only get around 3 hours of the programming guide.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 37x in 12 Posts

I have two of those units and they are great when you get them working....i have had no luck so far.....good luck!