Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HD channels for live sports

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ssr316 View Post
    hello,

does anyone offer a service that has HD channels which offer live sports that are delivered in quality similar to that of IKS? i don't even know if that's possible, because for any iptv services i've seen the streams are not too great for live sports
    Hello, just wanted to revisit this question I posted above a couple of years ago. I'm assuming IPTV has made some advancements. With that being said, is there a way to get live sports (when they come back) to be of the same quality and same lack of delay that you get with IKS? Or is that still not possible? I've heard from friends who have IPTV that the picture has gotten better, but still isn't IKS quality in HD, and sports are still on a delay.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 10 Posts

Hello, just wanted to revisit this question I posted above a couple of years ago. I'm assuming IPTV has made some advancements. With that being said, is there a way to get live sports (when they come back) to be of the same quality and same lack of delay that you get with IKS? Or is that still not possible? I've heard from friends who have IPTV that the picture has gotten better, but still isn't IKS quality in HD, and sports are still on a delay.
    BUMP

anyone?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,384x in 4,246 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

BUMP

anyone?
    there are good quality iptv providers that match the providers hd but you will always have some delay.
    Its the nature of the beast

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 506x in 254 Posts
    Items TVCrown RoyalSome beerBlackberryCanadaHockeythe travel gnomeEngland

Shoot me a PM. I have a few services with outstanding picture quality.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to walter For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
    there are good quality iptv providers that match the providers hd but you will always have some delay.
    Its the nature of the beast
    Can you maybe name a couple? Not sure if that's allowed publicly so maybe via pm?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123