First you have to fetch the M3U list from your provider. this is done by going to their site and logging in like you are going to reset to reset your MAC address. not all providers give this option but a lot of them seem to. once logged in you will find a drop down in the menu that will allow you to select different types of play list's. you will want the generic play list without any options. select that and the site will give you a link, click the link and your browser should download the play list.

you have a playlist now, great! now the next step is to actually edit the play list and remove anything and everything from it that you will never watch or copy and paste the channels you will watch into a new play list. this can be done in any normal text editor. the reason for doing this is the 9000i only allows 150 channels and there are way more than 150 on the original play list.

so now that you have your list personalized and down to 150 or less channels you will watch copy the M3U file to a USB thumb drive. install the thumb drive into either the front or rear port on your 9000i. on your remote press "menu"-"VOD/IPTV"-"USER TV"- than press the blue button for "M3U File". a list should pop up and you will see the M3U file you just made on the list, select that M3U file and the linkbox will load that play list into itself and thats it. select a channel and watch TV!

This is working on net_90 firmware 7.8.1, older firmware this is not possible as far as i have seen. im sure not everyone has figured this out yet so i figured i'd share it with all of the IKS servers going nuts and shutting down lately.