Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: most stable server

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,723x in 778 Posts
    Items PlaneVintage carCoffee makerImmunity to TheftGreeceCanadaWhiskey

Quote Originally Posted by lionking View Post
    I would like to know how is the EPG guide for OK2?

I have tried other IPTV Servers and each one had some issue with the EPG.

I also noticed when it comes to the Adult Channels in other IPTV Servers there are no movie titles for them,

There is a parental lock that sometimes you would have to type a pin number to unlock all or have to type pin number each time you click on one of those channels.

Does OK2 have that issue?

Thanks in advance.
    They all have some issues with EPG. However, for Canadian/USA/French channels (which is what I watch mostly), it is about 85% complete and accurate. Few channels don't have, and some are just completely wrong... Which I think is acceptable all things considered (we'd all prefer 100%, but at what cost?). From what I've heard from others, ok2 is a lot better than the rest for EPG.

For Adult channels, if using an STB (I used STB Emy Pro), the PIN is only needed to get into the Adult category, once. Then as long as you stay within the adult category, you don't need to type in the pin again. If you go out and then back in, you need to re-enter.
    For the Android APK, make sure to get the latest version (which herkimerjerkimer recently [2 weeks ago] posted here).
    This will give you pretty much the same logic for locking of adult channels, if you enable the PIN option.

Now for titles on Adult EPG, they are scarce. Some of the bigger channels have it, but most don't.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 16x in 14 Posts

I have been testing area-51 iptv service seems to be running very stable on those channels so far anyway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12