Thread: Dreamlink T1 Plus malfunction

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 5 Posts

Default Dreamlink T1 Plus malfunction

Dreamlink T1 Plus malfunction

I have a Dreamlink T1 Plus only about six months now, and still under warranty.
    I have tried to contact the seller via email. There is no postal address and telephone number. And there have no replies to the many emails sent.

This is the problem:
    I am seeing two hard green lights in front of the box. Of course, one green light tells you the box is receiving power from the AC adapter.

I cannot do anything, not enter the box. I took off the AC adapter, put it back on, still the same thing, two hard green lights in front of the box.

I took off everything, HDMI cable, ethernet cable, tried it on other ac outlets, still the same thing, two hard green lights in the front of the box.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? Any suggestions on what may have caused this, and how to correct this problem

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,329x in 4,234 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

Quote Originally Posted by eli View Post
    Dreamlink T1 Plus malfunction

I have a Dreamlink T1 Plus only about six months now, and still under warranty.
    I have tried to contact the seller via email. There is no postal address and telephone number. And there have no replies to the many emails sent.

This is the problem:
    I am seeing two hard green lights in front of the box. Of course, one green light tells you the box is receiving power from the AC adapter.

I cannot do anything, not enter the box. I took off the AC adapter, put it back on, still the same thing, two hard green lights in front of the box.

I took off everything, HDMI cable, ethernet cable, tried it on other ac outlets, still the same thing, two hard green lights in the front of the box.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? Any suggestions on what may have caused this, and how to correct this problem
    lots of t1 plus units are bricking
    https://www.satfix.to/showthread.php...36#post1249636
    you can try this

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

I have the same exact issue. I have not tried the 'fix' not but given there's no HDMI video output, I don't know how the factory firmware would help?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 5 Posts

I have finally received a response from the seller and will be returning the box for replacement

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eli For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,329x in 4,234 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

Quote Originally Posted by Jason90405 View Post
    I have the same exact issue. I have not tried the 'fix' not but given there's no HDMI video output, I don't know how the factory firmware would help?
    sure there is