Thread: Buzz XPL 3000 and OK2 Picture movement

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5x in 2 Posts

Default Buzz XPL 3000 and OK2 Picture movement

Hey Guys,

So I have this odd issue with any type of box actually, I tried with Buzz 3000 / Mag256 / Dreamlink T2, and each box with different hdmi cables and different TV's as well.

I notice on certain channels, TLC and Travel Channel more so then others, the whole picture moves up and down ever so slightly. The only way you can really tell is if you look at the bottom-right at the logo of the channel, I can see the text shifting up and down. The Weather Network channel (Canada one) does the same thing, but a lot more, it's very noticable lol.

Was wondering if anyone is having the same issue... I know with the H.265 codec upgrade coming, I'm hoping it will correct this issue. Just wondering if it's an issue on my end, somehow, or if others see the same thing as I'm seeing.

Thanks all

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,364x in 4,242 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

Quote Originally Posted by fires View Post
    Hey Guys,

So I have this odd issue with any type of box actually, I tried with Buzz 3000 / Mag256 / Dreamlink T2, and each box with different hdmi cables and different TV's as well.

I notice on certain channels, TLC and Travel Channel more so then others, the whole picture moves up and down ever so slightly. The only way you can really tell is if you look at the bottom-right at the logo of the channel, I can see the text shifting up and down. The Weather Network channel (Canada one) does the same thing, but a lot more, it's very noticable lol.

Was wondering if anyone is having the same issue... I know with the H.265 codec upgrade coming, I'm hoping it will correct this issue. Just wondering if it's an issue on my end, somehow, or if others see the same thing as I'm seeing.

Thanks all
    I get a little movement on weather nothing on tlc