Thread: connection problem

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default connection problem

got a t1 and a sub to google66. worked fine on wifi from cell provider. only problem was limited data. got a new plan with unlimited data but no wifi. got pdanet, tether to desktop. things work fast and flawless on desktop. wired in the t1 with the ethernet cat5 hard wired and turned on ics. t1 connects picks up ip address but says no internet connection. browser works on t1, can download youtube videos. does not work as well as desktop. have to hit start many times b4 youtube plays on the t1. works on youtube but screwy. when I open dol2 it says no portal.

what am I missing. am I using the correct tether program. what is it about my new ethernet connection is not working and why does the box not see that the internet is on. what should I see when I run cmd in windows to check connectivity. ipv4 is working but box says its not. are there others out ther running pdanet. i'm having trouble running internet android to windows then back to android.

i'm stumped any ideas out there?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 52x in 24 Posts

Try resetting your router

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 42x in 26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mu11101 View Post
    got a t1 and a sub to google66. worked fine on wifi from cell provider. only problem was limited data. got a new plan with unlimited data but no wifi. got pdanet, tether to desktop. things work fast and flawless on desktop. wired in the t1 with the ethernet cat5 hard wired and turned on ics. t1 connects picks up ip address but says no internet connection. browser works on t1, can download youtube videos. does not work as well as desktop. have to hit start many times b4 youtube plays on the t1. works on youtube but screwy. when I open dol2 it says no portal.

what am I missing. am I using the correct tether program. what is it about my new ethernet connection is not working and why does the box not see that the internet is on. what should I see when I run cmd in windows to check connectivity. ipv4 is working but box says its not. are there others out ther running pdanet. i'm having trouble running internet android to windows then back to android.

i'm stumped any ideas out there?
    Portals P4 and P5 were down earlier but they might be back up now.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 38x in 24 Posts

P4 up
    5p was still down