Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another server

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 10 Posts

Default Another server

Hello
    I have 3 servers NFPS, ok2 and ipguys. I got ok2 and ipguys because I was getting fedup of NFPS service so now I'm just waiting for NFPS to expire.
    Right now I'm using ok2 as my primary server and ipguys as my secondary, both are top quality servers and very stable but ok2 has sports channels (my favorite are the NBA) ipguys does not , I want to get rid of ipguys.
    I'm looking for another top notch server similar to ok2 stability and picture quality with sports channels.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 16x in 14 Posts

area-51 is good for sports so is vaderstreams from what i here give them a try

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 380x in 218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bpv View Post
    Hello
    I have 3 servers NFPS, ok2 and ipguys. I got ok2 and ipguys because I was getting fedup of NFPS service so now I'm just waiting for NFPS to expire.
    Right now I'm using ok2 as my primary server and ipguys as my secondary, both are top quality servers and very stable but ok2 has sports channels (my favorite are the NBA) ipguys does not , I want to get rid of ipguys.
    I'm looking for another top notch server similar to ok2 stability and picture quality with sports channels.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.
    If you are looking for just a backup, and something that works well, and costs about the same as a small burger at Wendy's, try eternaltv. The NBA, NHL, sports feeds and USA all work good. Their CDN content is weak. You buy right from them - no reseller. They are a great backup. Works on buzz app and stbemu.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,692x in 1,276 Posts
    Items boat
Gift received at 03-01-2020, 07:05 PM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from Bluegrasshelicopter
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from BluegrassVintage truck
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 08:02 PM from BluegrassDish
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from BluegrassPinkfloyd
Gift received at 01-17-2020, 06:23 PM from BluegrassBurger
Gift received at 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM from Bluegrass

You can test area 51
    Code:
    https://www.tvonlinestreams.com/usa-3-18-2018/
    but it wont last it has been published.Its best to scan your own link and keep it private
    it will last much longer.

test with vlc using the loop button but the best way is using f4m tester
    in a kodi addon or on kodis playlist loader
    Last edited by Highwayman; 03-18-2018 at 01:31 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Highwayman For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 10 Posts

Thanks for the replies, honestly i don't know how much im willing to spend.
    I hear about gears, Vader and nitro, they are expensive but which is the best and which comes in second in your guys opinion?
    I use also heard Express and star has sports channels which one is the better of the two?
    I know I'm asking alot of questions but I would like to pick wisely, and if you guys have any other recommendations please let me know.
    Thanks
    Also I bought ok2 and ipguys from romie thought maybe I
    should mention that.
    Last edited by bpv; 03-18-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bpv View Post
    Thanks for the replies, honestly i don't know how much im willing to spend.
    I hear about gears, Vader and nitro, they are expensive but which is the best and which comes in second in your guys opinion?
    I use also heard Express and star has sports channels which one is the better of the two?
    I know I'm asking alot of questions but I would like to pick wisely, and if you guys have any other recommendations please let me know.
    Thanks
    Vaders blows Nitro out the door. Everything is in HD, and there is an EPG for 650+ channels. Their VOD section is all blueray quality.It works great on the buzz app - except match center is not available for now. Match center works on Kodi and the Vaders apk. It works well on Kodi 18 - better than Kodi 17. It works well on Perfect Player, but not on progtv. They have around 10 servers, but there have been outages on some of the platforms recently. They gave extra 2 weeks sub for any aggravation it caused. If you buy it, buy from the CDN reseller or Boom media. There are a few scammers out there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to johnnylarue For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494x in 807 Posts
    Items Vintage carCheckered FlagCanadaElephant 2RepMedalMartiniDish

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylarue View Post
    If you are looking for just a backup, and something that works well, and costs about the same as a small burger at Wendy's, try eternaltv. The NBA, NHL, sports feeds and USA all work good. Their CDN content is weak. You buy right from them - no reseller. They are a great backup. Works on buzz app and stbemu.
    I like the EternalTV also - very nice second server.
    NipPEr Is a diSh liCkeR!
    4e697050457220497320612062755474206c69436b655221

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 10 Posts

Thanks for the replies looks like I'm leaning towards eternal iptv but if anyone else have any recommendations or info on Express vs Star please let me know.
    Thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 6 Posts

Eternal tv runs about 90% on all channels....unlike a lot of them out there.... practically every channel works....I am trying them out now and I am very impressed.....they are very cheap.......I am also trying out area-51 ...they are very cheap too.....to be honest with you ....they are half the price of the others and a steady server.....I would rather have a little lower quality that works than a higher quality that is down half of the time

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kevex For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 13x in 13 Posts

I use Eternal as my primary,, it is as good as you will get ,, cannot beat the price with HD,,, Vader is top notch as well but twice as much

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 10 Posts

Thanks for the replies

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Vaders used to be awesome but after they switched servers over a month ago its been horrible. When it works (very rare) they have a great picture and lots of content. Not sure they will ever get it to where it was before as a month of tweaking has not improved anything.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 19x in 13 Posts

I have vaders and nitro. I was all for vaders until I got nitro. Vaders has so many ups and downs with there service. Nitro has more selection of sports channels then vaders as well. That is what I'm looking for in a iptv provider and so far nitro service has been very stable unlike vaders.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to southcrest For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 10 Posts

What's your opinions on voodoo iptv?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by southcrest View Post
    I have vaders and nitro. I was all for vaders until I got nitro. Vaders has so many ups and downs with there service. Nitro has more selection of sports channels then vaders as well. That is what I'm looking for in a iptv provider and so far nitro service has been very stable unlike vaders.
    There is no epg for 90 percent of Nitro channels. Their epg is a total joke! They do not have more sports content than vaders either. Lots of outages on Nitro when I had it too. You will use Nitro for one month, and you will be gone. Nitro is overpriced crap!
    Last edited by johnnylarue; 03-28-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast