Thread: Missing Channels but signal full quality. Anyone have a channel list I can upload

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 166x in 106 Posts
    Items HeadstonesTV

Default Missing Channels but signal full quality. Anyone have a channel list I can upload

I had to reload my cousins Jynxbox V3 and the transponders are all working with a full signal but I am not getting some channels coming in on the scans, but only on 119 (110 works fine). I tried Horizontal and Vertical for them too. Does someone have a full channel list I can upload to the unit?

EDIT: I got a list but some channels are not working. I'm thinking it might be the server.
    Last edited by dcapper; 04-01-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

i have some issue but only for Horizontal

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 134x in 68 Posts

i found the best way to get all channels to scan in on a jynxbox is to do this :

the easiest way is the do a factory reset. then reset your setting for your sats . rescan all sats that you are using except for sat 110 and 119.
    To get sat 110 back go to manual scan, change the first tp to the new mpeg4 setting by selecting edit tp red button on remote then change symbol rate from 20000 to 21500 and change the polarity to v then change Mode from QPSK TO TURBO then save . now you should see good signal on the first tp. Now go to the #2 tp and use the yellow button on remote and delete all the remaining tps just leave the first tp there .
    Ones all the remaining tps are deleted hit the blue button on remote to scan then set network search to YES then hit ok and all channels will scan back in with good signal . now hit the side arrow on remote to get to sat 119
    For 119 when your in the manual scan set to 119 sat, if the first tp has quality and strength , then leave the first one alone and delete all the rest of the tps for 119 then hit the blue button on remote set network search to YES then hit ok to scan and you will get all channels after your done go to tv channels in menu hit the blue button on remote to edit then hit red button on remote set to sort SELECT by SID exist and save . finished.

ps if you do not delete the remaining tps and set NETWORK SEARCH to YES you will get all double channels .
    PLEASE Do NOT PM me for support! Post ALL Support questions in the forums for all members to benefit.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

After factory reset in V3 missing chanel for 82 bev
    I changed all in 21500 and turbo .I saw all TP signal is good but after manual scan each transporder missing chanel
    Need delete all TP and after push blue button ?
    Last edited by pisici; 12-04-2019 at 02:49 AM.