Thread: Dpp quad lnb work on jyazbox HD

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5x in 3 Posts

Default Dpp quad lnb work on jyazbox HD

Hi. Will dpp quad in lnb work to get Bec HD while being hooked you to sub Bev HD receivers? Also if so were do I go and do in setting ??

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 275x in 181 Posts

Hi, are you asking about the lnb working with a Bev-Sub or a Jyazbox-HD ? Also the DPP lnb is not a quad, it has 2 outputs and 1 input which makes it a dual/twin lnb. Let us know exactly what your asking about.........

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5x in 3 Posts

Sorry for the way I brought it out. Yes I am wondering if the quad lnb will work to hook up 2 bell subs and also work on my jyazbox HD receiver at the same time? If so were in settings do I go in my jyazbox box to make it work Bec like to get donation for 91/82 ASAP thx

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5x in 3 Posts

Well I figured out how to hook up my two Bev subs to my dish. I have have to get help how to hook up my jyazbox box now, I have two ports left on my quad lnb. I am wondering do I hook up switch to my jyazbox box that i got with it to be able to switch over to 82/91 ??

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoda7799 View Post
    Well I figured out how to hook up my two Bev subs to my dish. I have have to get help how to hook up my jyazbox box now, I have two ports left on my quad lnb. I am wondering do I hook up switch to my jyazbox box that i got with it to be able to switch over to 82/91 ??
    That depends on what you have hooked up to the jyazbox already and what switches you are already using? The DP quad lnb has a built-in diseqc switch inside it so you should just have to run a cable from the jyazbox to one of the open ports left on the lnb, then set your diseqc settings in the menu, also there should be a setting in the menu for a DP lnb.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mavrick For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5x in 3 Posts

I got it. Thanks maverick

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Glad to hear it