it was open using a fake address

if someone goes to that address , nobody will know anything about the owner

the owner is in jail

or even better the owner died

if charly can not locate anyone at the fake address
    and can not locate the person because its either dead or in jail

i guess the only thing charly could do is cancel the account

Correct ?

What about the way many sellers use their paypal by sending an invoice with a charge that has not relation
    to anything IKS or IPTV

is that a safe method of using it ?

even if it is being offered at this forum, I see other sellers offering paypal and it is my guess that is how they operate

So if charly can not locate the owner of the account, he does not have access to emails, users, passwords, servers, logins, panels, and there are no links to any iks website

can he still sue the customers ?
    Your theory will work in Canada but not in the USA. In the USA they passed laws where you need legit info (Social Security Number.....ect) to open any kind of money account in order to be able to trace any terrorism funding. But here is what you do......... in Canada you can purchase a prepaid credit-card (the kind you don't reload) and when you go online to authorize the card you use totally fake personal info, then you can link that prepaid credit-card to a paypal account that you opened also using the same fake personal info. I have done it many times and it works just fine.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

oh geez jedi is going to tear this post up ....... just because it's working for you ..... single transaction here & there ........ turbo's bogus paypal ....... will be flagged instantly ........ why ? think about it ......
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494x in 807 Posts
    Items Vintage carCheckered FlagCanadaElephant 2RepMedalMartiniDish

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    oh geez jedi is going to tear this post up ....... just because it's working for you ..... single transaction here & there ........ turbo's bogus paypal ....... will be flagged instantly ........ why ? think about it ......
    Nope I give up - I'm done preaching LOL :-) - I've read a lot of posts from people that think they have a fail-safe way to accept prepaid cards and PayPal. If you are a small reseller you may get away with it for a while - but if you treat your clients right and offer some sort of support you may grow and develop a good rep. That will draw the attention of the investigators who will do anything they can to trick you and track you down. It sometimes takes them a year or more to develop their case - but they are watching and will swallow the weak and careless.

I will never understand why more people don't use bitcoins - IMO it is the safest way to go and is not that hard to setup and learn.

And that ends the sermon for today :-)
    NipPEr Is a diSh liCkeR!
    4e697050457220497320612062755474206c69436b655221

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Nope I give up - I'm done preaching LOL :-) - I've read a lot of posts from people that think they have a fail-safe way to accept prepaid cards and PayPal. If you are a small reseller you may get away with it for a while - but if you treat your clients right and offer some sort of support you may grow and develop a good rep. That will draw the attention of the investigators who will do anything they can to trick you and track you down. It sometimes takes them a year or more to develop their case - but they are watching and will swallow the weak and careless.

I will never understand why more people don't use bitcoins - IMO it is the safest way to go and is not that hard to setup and learn.

Everything you say or write rather is all free knowledge ........ i use to & still do pass it out here there ... don't give up for those who are NEW to all of this ..... & from side of the screen ..... the cable & satellite companies are the thieves ... & i will do something about them cheating us ALL .........

All legal though ..

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 180x in 116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post

After all the posts about it, people still do not care, they are still asking for paypal

And sellers are still offering it.

People do not believe it charly is after them

Hope everybody reads this

Some people get confused about the bitcoin process and they get lazy

And there is a big chunk of people that want to use their credit cards , another unsafe method of payment.

The easiest way is to go and buy a vanilla gift card with cash.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by turbohd View Post
    After all the posts about it, people still do not care, they are still asking for paypal

And sellers are still offering it.

People do not believe it charly is after them

Hope everybody reads this

Some people get confused about the bitcoin process and they get lazy

And there is a big chunk of people that want to use their credit cards , another unsafe method of payment.

The easiest way is to go and buy a vanilla gift card with cash.
    free advertisement for paypal ... so do you accept it VGiddy ?

@ the everyones doing it comment ... i jump will you follow ? or are you a leader ?
    Last edited by nob0dy; 04-28-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 180x in 116 Posts

There are literally SAFE PAYPAL methods for paying

I found two services

One has too many steps to complete transaction, but it is safe , you fund your account with paypal then turn the funds into
    two types of cryptocurrency , and it goes to a crypto wallet

The other one can also be funded with paypal account, it uses a fast escrow type of funding , very secure , the exchanger talks to you in real time and they can be located anywhere in the world, most are in latinamerica and the funds from paypal
    can be turned into many different currencies

I think it will be very difficult for charly to gather evidence because of the way it works

11. The Following User Says Thank You to turbohd For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12