Thread: Mag box will not connect to amarican internet

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 134x in 68 Posts

Default Mag box will not connect to amarican internet

i friend bought a Mag iptv box and it will not connect to the internet the box does not show and ip address he lives in Michigan USA . he brought it over to my place in Ontario Canada and it load up and works ok has a ip address and connects to the server .
    he brings it back to Michigan and it will not load STB BLOCKED and there no ip address showing in the mag box .
    he called his internet provider and they say all is ok and the mag iptv should work

he is using spectrum internet

we tried hard wire off the modem
    we tried hoocking up a router hard wire to router
    tried rebooting modem then mag box
    tried rebooting modem , router then mag box

not working any ideas
    Last edited by marcel.crash; 05-10-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    PLEASE Do NOT PM me for support! Post ALL Support questions in the forums for all members to benefit.

runamok is offline Visiting Dignitary/NFL WEEK 16 & 18 CHAMP
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,484x in 4,180 Posts
    Items beerWhiskeyA BeerSprint carFootballYing & yangTreeDoll

Hope this helps.

Go into system settings and click (clear user data). Then go to network and make sure auto dhcp is set.Then reboot mag then check network for ip's.When setting up a mag on a server for the first time set it up where it will be used and never take some where else or you will get stb is blocked and on most iptv boxes.For that contact seller and have them give you a mac reset.Once confirmed setup server info.
    Last edited by runamok; 05-10-2018 at 12:17 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to runamok For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 134x in 68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runamok View Post
    Hope this helps.

Go into system settings and click (clear user data). Then go to network and make sure auto dhcp is set.Then reboot mag then check network for ip's.When setting up a mag on a server for the first time set it up where it will be used and never take some where else or you will get stb is blocked and on most iptv boxes.For that contact seller and have them give you a mac reset.Once confirmed setup server info.
    i bring my mag box to Mixico on vacation and it works there , and i sent a box to friend in New York and one in Illinois and the mag box works ok for them . so cant see how moving it to a diffident location will be a problem . but will try
    Go into system settings and click (clear user data) and see if that helps thanks
    PLEASE Do NOT PM me for support! Post ALL Support questions in the forums for all members to benefit.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to marcel.crash For This Useful Post:

runamok is offline Visiting Dignitary/NFL WEEK 16 & 18 CHAMP
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,484x in 4,180 Posts
    Items beerWhiskeyA BeerSprint carFootballYing & yangTreeDoll

I have had trouble with other boxes when changing locations.To fix stb blocked I had to contact reseller to reset.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 134x in 68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runamok View Post
    I have had trouble with other boxes when changing locations.To fix stb blocked I had to contact reseller to reset.
    thanks i will do a iptv reset as well