Thread: POWERFTA- paid users regularly disconnected

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 20x in 14 Posts

Default POWERFTA- paid users regularly disconnected

From reading the threads here it seems paid users are disconnected often. Some are reconnected after sending an email. Some are not reconnected no matter how many emails they send. My neighbour has only got 3 months out of a 1 year donation and is now disconnected. He had sent an email and hopes he will be reconnected

QUESTIONS FOR POWERFTA

1/ why is this happening?
    2/what is being done to fix it?
    3/can you ensure 100% of paid users will be reconnected( WITHOUT ANYONE EMAILING )
    ////you must have a list of paid users - can’t you simply be sure all paid users logins are kept valid?/////

If you cannot give us straight answers and ensure all paid users are connected then how can anyone donate to powerfta
    Last edited by dino; 05-12-2018 at 09:21 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 165x in 93 Posts

sir the support is immediate when the problem is reported, as I see is seller. Some accounts are disconnected or blocked when you try to reshare or want to use an account with more than 1 receiver

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 20x in 14 Posts

My neighbour does not reshare or try to use his login on more than one receiver

However he does use an oem dual tuner ird but also uses the correct port for ird’s

Is it the fact his ird is dual tuner? Maybe looks like 2 receivers trying to use one login?

Anyway you have already re-connected my neighbour.....thanks