Thread: nitro vod

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4x in 4 Posts

Default nitro vod

my neighbor uses nitro he has not had vods for last 3 weeks, tv works perect, but no vods, anyone using nitro, knows whats up with vod on nitro,

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 19x in 13 Posts

Why not use terrarium tv for movies and tv shows? It's the best out there and it's free

3. The Following User Says Thank You to southcrest For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 16x in 14 Posts

yup or morpheus too there are alot of free apps for tv and movies

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 16x in 13 Posts

Hi guys. I'm kind of developing a curiosity if not a downright taste for IPTV given that it's so much simpler than maintaining my IKS setups although the picture (still) leaves some to be desired. Now my question regarding Nitro and its movies is this:

Can anyone explain why, for the life of me, are so many premium movie channels populated with the same movies, which, more often than not, hardly qualify as premium and have nothing to do with any one EPG channel. For example, all Starz-Encore channels are showing but very few of them show actual programming, sometimes you can get an old spanish movie or even a game show on many of them simultaneously, just random programming. Is this to make us believe that there's programming across all channels to make it look good? Is this an issue they're looking into ? What is this thing. I'd very much like to go back to Nitro for good but the little trust I have in their EPG leaves me wondering.

Thanks for any enlightenment you can shine my way. I'm trying to understand the basics of IPTV but this is a major irritant that hyou don't read much about.