Thread: OK2 app.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

Default OK2 app.

Hi,

First let me thank you all for having me on this forum, I'm new to this, i looked around and did not find similar issue that i'm confronting. I'm having some issues setting up my OK2 app. I'm able to setup my username and password, but after that on the top right i get "nothing to update" and nothing else happens after. I double checked my username and password and all seems ok. When i tested on IPTV Smarters the same username and password works fine.
    Im using Amazon fire stick with latest update. I downloaded OK2 app from the sticky tread. What im doing wrong?
    really appreciate your input and help.

Arutech

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arutech For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 129x in 83 Posts

What box are you trying to activate?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

Amazon Fire stick.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 14x in 9 Posts

You can also try this on: OK2 New version 3 apk for android boxes.
    It's the 3rd link I believe
    although I did hear some negative stuff about Amazon fire stick in general for using it as android player for IPTV. But I'm sure people with more experience can explain more...

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

That's the version i used. I had even tried it on my Android phone Samsung Galaxy J5 pro. same result.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 129x in 83 Posts

Sorry I have not had the chance to play with the Amazon Fire Stick.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 779x in 342 Posts

Ok2 has issues with that ....when it works on a box, then you try a different one wont work ......you need you account reset....marries the sticks info. Should you go back to the original box ...you will need it reset again. I gave up after the third time.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785x in 805 Posts
    Items PlaneVintage carCoffee makerImmunity to TheftGreeceCanadaWhiskey

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hanky View Post
    Ok2 has issues with that ....when it works on a box, then you try a different one wont work ......you need you account reset....marries the sticks info. Should you go back to the original box ...you will need it reset again. I gave up after the third time.
    OK2 apk marrying with box ?
    I know if you use STB Emu you can have issues with that, but I don't think that with the ok2 apk you'll have that issue (could be wring, but I use it on 4 different boxes and my phone (only 1 active at a time obviously) and no issues.. It is just username/password based.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emporium For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

I know its user/password ...like I said I tried it on several devices and once mac was reset it did work. I purchased a month of 3mu to test on different applications and all it did was piss off my seller. I asked him to reset it one more time and dedicated it to the firestick only. Maybe they have removed the lock..... anyways. Not for me. As far as emu pro goes have not had transferring macs issues since the H265 announcement.
    Last edited by Mr Hanky; 06-10-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785x in 805 Posts
    Items PlaneVintage carCoffee makerImmunity to TheftGreeceCanadaWhiskey

Interesting... I don't have a firestick, so never had that issue.. Interesting to know however.. Thnx.

For MAC I had an issues transferring MAC from one box to another (late last year) using STB Emu Pro. I found that it wasn't only married to the MAC, in some cases it was married to the Device ID also. I know many did not experiences that limitation, but with 3 Mii Box units, if I did not copy the DeviceID to be identical to the first box also, the MAC alone was not enough and got "STB is Blocked message". Copying Device ID also, was the key to fixing that.

Anyhow, I have switched to M3U now for the last 5 months, and no major issues. I just simply preferred the layout of the Perfect Player / OK2 apk EPG. Personal preference.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Emporium For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

I agree stb pro was locked to first stb ,not anymore. Believe those that had boxes that could not handle H256 and were switching to better machines , may have been the reason for opening it up for now. I believe the locked to stb id is a better system , keeps everyone honest and server stable.