Thread: How to build & destroy a illegal exploit .......

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 47x in 31 Posts

Cool How to build & destroy a illegal exploit .......

This is another warning ...... who did the hack isn't Unknown to me ..... i am NOT going to post facts about this i don't want some sniper(s) running around in tree's/bushes/cars all day trying to kill me .....

the DOW is a major problem right now .... is it hacked i would say yes ...... who's doing it ... i won't say for my own personal reasons ..... the Government is POWER .....

Code:
    https://money.usnews.com/investing/articles/2017-07-28/could-the-stock-market-ever-be-hacked

I once met a guy who turned himself into the president of USA .....at Def-con using a computer in 22 minutes ......

i see him all the time ..... ;D

have a nice day ;x
    Last edited by Ric; 08-05-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 47x in 31 Posts

99.9 % of the world is retarded ...... the Government is needed for the retarded people .... i know my warnings are only for the good ... the rest of the world needs people like president Trump & what he does ... because they're idiots ....

I NEVER SAID i was against the Government or a President ...... i know they are not my friends ..... but they are 100% needed .... for foolish people the 99.9 % ......

The difference between me & you is i would give up my life for yours ..... that's what makes me different ... & i generally care about anyone & everything ..... that is my weakness ......
    Last edited by Ric; 08-06-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 47x in 31 Posts

Default stock hack aka the DOW

Code:
    hxxps://www.valuewalk.com/2018/01/stock-exchange-hack/
    Code:
    hxxps://www.investopedia.com/news/are-your-stocks-danger-getting-hacked/
    Code:
    hxxps://www.businessinsider.com/pentagon-stock-market-crash-darpa-2017-10
    Code:
    hxxps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/09/20/sec-reveals-it-was-hacked-information-may-have-been-used-for-illegal-stock-trades/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a13fca858503

Code:
    hxxps://www.quora.com/Can-a-hacker-hack-a-stock-market-If-yes-can-they-change-the-stock-prices-of-several-businesses

I hope this doesn't happen but if it does " DOW " goes crazy & the dollar bill means nothing & we don't have " another war " to cover it basically hide behind it ..... a lot of people are going to be dead ..

with out food , water , shelter . you can't survive .. & if you think the stock market doesn't affect you then you're wrong ..

i suggest storing at least 2-3 years supply of water & food in-case the worst happens , its better to be prepared then NOT to be prepared at all ..

How long will your stored food/water that you have right now last ? maybe a month or two tops ?

i am NOT going to pretend like i don't see a problem here below :

Code:
    hxxps://www.macrotrends.net/1319/dow-jones-100-year-historical-chart

Then click on FIVE year & you'll see something happen in late 2017 early 2018 it's called BS ... the dow broke 20,000 for the first time ever & is now around 26,124.57 ... how did this happen ? easy follow & read the links above the chart & read for yourself ..... it's all smoke & mirrors & it's going to be a bumpy ride & i pray to God i am wrong & so are all the OTHERS .... but too much evidence points to the problem saying were NOT ....

Whats it going to hurt it you stored up on a couple thousand gallons of water & changed them out every 2 years if nothing goes wrong , buying MRE's isn't stupid you didn't waste your money on stored food , you can eat them for years ..

Once again i hope i am wrong , but you don't read & write in ALL known computer languages i do , & what i see is disgusting , & i really don't know the outlook on this one .. i really hope its not some giant free for all .. & to the person who replies saying they've been through it before ... no you haven't because its the first time in history so if your from the future & you're not please don't pretend like you know whats going to happen & what will happen ..

I have enough ammo guns " ect " to have my own private war , enough stored food & water for survival for years .. that's me ..... what about you ? better late then never ....