Thread: How to build & destroy a illegal exploit .......

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43x in 28 Posts

Cool How to build & destroy a illegal exploit .......

This is another warning ...... who did the hack isn't Unknown to me ..... i am NOT going to post facts about this i don't want some sniper(s) running around in tree's/bushes/cars all day trying to kill me .....

the DOW is a major problem right now .... is it hacked i would say yes ...... who's doing it ... i won't say for my own personal reasons ..... the Government is POWER .....

Code:
    https://money.usnews.com/investing/articles/2017-07-28/could-the-stock-market-ever-be-hacked

I once met a guy who turned himself into the president of USA .....at Def-con using a computer in 22 minutes ......

i see him all the time ..... ;D

have a nice day ;x
    Last edited by Ric; 08-05-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43x in 28 Posts

99.9 % of the world is retarded ...... the Government is needed for the retarded people .... i know my warnings are only for the good ... the rest of the world needs people like president Trump & what he does ... because they're idiots ....

I NEVER SAID i was against the Government or a President ...... i know they are not my friends ..... but they are 100% needed .... for foolish people the 99.9 % ......

The difference between me & you is i would give up my life for yours ..... that's what makes me different ... & i generally care about anyone & everything ..... that is my weakness ......
    Last edited by Ric; 08-06-2018 at 05:01 PM.