Thread: jynxbox ver.30 problem

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27x in 20 Posts

Default jynxbox ver.30 problem

my jynxbox ver30 is acting funny,at first i thought it was the server i was using or the jb200 but after checking with the server with another box found out it was not the server and tried the jb200 on the the box that is working and the jb200 is not the problem,the trouble i'm having is when i change the channels the picture does not come in right away it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to come in,i reset the box and scanned sats still the same,maybe something burned out in the box if someone had the same problem and fixed would like to fix the problem my self,so i need help

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 53x in 36 Posts

That is a new one... I have sold and serviced many jynxbox over the years but never heard of this problem before. About the only suggestion I have is reinstall the software. I stopped selling them after version 10 because the software was so messed up and so many boxes had strange problems like channels that disappear and reappear from the channel list and sats that disappear and stop working for no reason.
    I had one spare jb200, and with all the problems I encountered I always tried it and it was never the answer and I was never able to solve any of the weird problems that came up unless it would correct with a factory reset and software install. Some boxes are still working after 6 years but others develop weird issues right away and can never be fixed.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27x in 20 Posts

i've used it for the past year and half until two weeks ago when channels wouldn't come for long periods so i guess just have to get a new box,i am currently using a jynxbox ultra lite til i can get another good box,any suggestions on a good box for iks,i can't do iptv our internet limited,not fast enough

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 21x in 17 Posts

Could be the amp if have like a Dish 1000.

Jynxbox doesn't put enough amps out for alot of the DN satellite dishes. The amperage is a lot lower.

Best to use a power inserter or a DN receiver to power port 1 if that's what you happen to have.

That's what i had to do for my Dish 1000 with Jynxbox Ultra HD otherwise it wouldn't switch right.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27x in 20 Posts

well,late yesterday evening i resetted everything and did a fresh scan of 119w and 110w and also 82w,91w and they seem to be coming in alright,i am not using a dish 1000,i'm using two 18' dishes for 119 and 110 and one for 82 and 91 on a diseq switch