Thread: Back to Testing after Been Away for 3 Yrs.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default Back to Testing after Been Away for 3 Yrs.

Hello everyone:

I decided to get my Jynxbox Ultra HD V2 out of the closet and put it back in service. Now I have a single dish with a DPP1k.2 switch (3 LNB in one case). I also have 2 W...ly.

My question is, my Jynxbox could work with this kind of switch?

Thank you for your help.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 53x in 36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dulzon View Post
    Hello everyone:

I decided to get my Jynxbox Ultra HD V2 out of the closet and put it back in service. Now I have a single dish with a DPP1k.2 switch (3 LNB in one case). I also have 2 W...ly.

My question is, my Jynxbox could work with this kind of switch?

Thank you for your help.
    I have read posts where people have made it work with a power inserter, but I had a 1000.2 here and tested many ways and could never get it to work properly. It would never switch right, and some tp's were missing. I tried this with 3 different receivers, one was a jynx v7 and 2 dreamlinks T5 and T6 but none were able to work properly. I also tried using that dish with a dp44 switch with no luck. I had a power inserter on all tests.
    I gave up and sold all that stuff and now just use a 4x1 diseqc.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 41x in 24 Posts

Should work fine with power inserter into port 1 on the switch. Not sure how old your file is.....make sure all the TP's are set to turbo psk using 21500. If the file is old you may have to edit the TP's and save before you get a signal on the sats.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 21x in 17 Posts

Jynxbox hasnt gotten any better from v2 to v30. If any true competitors came along they'd bury them. Lots of issue these receivers,. Personally I like DreamLink 100 times better.

Disqec 4x1 and single LNBFs way to go.

I'm using a dish 500 for 119w/110w and 2 winegard 30" (129w, 77w) with single dishpro lnbfs on them all going into a diseqc 4x1. I just took the plastic covered off them to make them fit the winegard dishes.

if you need to connect more then 2 receivers look at the emp-centauri switches.

the jynxbox doesnt work well with sw-21 or any the DN heads with switch built in with or without the power inserter.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outtyrox For This Useful Post: