A Texas rancher passed away leaving everything to his lovely young wife.

Needing help with the ranch she decided to advertise for a ranch hand. Only two men applied. One was gay and the other was a drunk and known to be very lazy. She thought about it and hired the gay guy thinking that he would be safer to have around.

Her selection proved to be a very hard worker who put in long hours and knew a great deal about ranching. To reward his good work she let him have some time off to go into town for some fun.

Late that night he returned to the ranch house. Halfway to his room he saw the woman standing next to the fireplace with a glass of wine in her hand. She called him over. She then told him to 'come closer' as she put her wine glass down.

Then she said: 'Unbutton my blouse and take it off!' While trembling, he complied with her request and took the blouse off.

'Now take my boots off,' she said. 'Now my socks.' The hired hand again complied but was getting more and more embarrassed.

'Now take off my skirt.' He did as told and unzipped and removed the skirt. 'Now take off my bra.' And, again he did as he was told.

'Now take off my panties.' He slowly pulled them down and threw them on the floor with the rest of the clothes.

She fixed him with a very determined look and said: 'If you ever wear my clothes into town again then I'll fired you!'